XxX Arkham *smut*

So every story title beginning with XxX is just scenes from the SS movie that I redo with smut. I thought it would be a fun read for my dirty smut lovers haha enjoy!

ALSO! Please check out a new story I'm OBSESSED with!! It's very new and very well written and if you love my stories, you'll LOVE this!

https://my.w.tt/DDah3KkTsM

By sgSixx 

——————

I strut confidently through the ominous halls of the asylum I was employed at. Arkham. Beautiful, but absolute filth. The people here were mostly criminals with a screw loose. At some point, they'd lost their sanity.

I was particularly excited about one new patient I was assigned, who secretly happened to be the reason why I even applied to work at this dump. Let's face it, Arkham had a reputation. I was scared shitless to work here but this one patient, which took me months to get ahold of, was worth it.

And he was the very same crime lord notorious for his arcane rampages, his demented schemes...the man had ZERO regard for human life other than his own.
A nihilistic, sociopathic, psychologically daunting nightmare on legs.

The joker.

I could feel my heart beat rapidly at the thought of him. I had seen him a few times during recess and even accompanied another psychiatrist during a session with the clown, during which time he had made eye contact with me several times. He would go as far as ignoring the psychiatrists questions and staring at me for extensive periods of time without saying a word. A behavior that not only was interesting but also made me blush madly.

If only I knew what he was thinking then and there.
Wait...did I want to know?

I stopped in front of two large, stone doors.
Behind these large portals waited the green haired monster people had come to fear. The very man I had applied to work here for.

Taking a deep breath, I clutched at the Manila folder I held, his entire profile, and put in my code. The doors slowly opened and I saw him there. Sitting in his straight jacket, his back to me.

He turned his head slightly around and I could see his grin as I walked before him.

"Doctorrrr," he purred in a low voice. I leaned against the desk, right in front of him.

"Joker." I said in a gentle voice.

"Mr. J, honey," he said with a smirk, "but you can call me anything you like....anything," he said with a wink. I looked down at the floor quickly, trying to recover. I knew I was blushing. My heart nearly burst at this. But when I looked back up to face him again, I noticed his changed appearance. He seemed far more relaxed today than when he was under the study of the other psychiatrists.

His green hair was slicked perfectly back and his face was far more perfect than I remember. His eyes wandered all over my body, but I wasn't complaining.

"Mr. J it is," I tried to sound confident as I strutted around the desk, sitting in my seat. He leaned slightly forward, never break eye contact from me.

"Quinnzel," he muttered. I saw him looking down at my name tag, squinting his eyes in an exaggerated manner.

"Yes, my name is Dr. Harleen Quinnzel," I began, trying my best not to have my voice shaking out of nervousness or excitement.

"Harleen Quinnzel, Harleen...Quinn...Harley...." he began to mutter to himself. His voice drifted off as he tried to make sense of my name.
Which I found cute!