Tape Recorder .2. *smut*

(Hi friends! Just wanted to thank you for continuing to read my one shots as I bore you with all my different sex stories of our favorite green-haired maniac. My best friend JokersBadBitch94 also has a really hot book of Joker one-shots you should check out if you like my work.
https://my.w.tt/rEOHpWMGGS
It's AMAZING to say the least. And SOOO sexy)
******

"Name?"

"Gemma."

"Last name?"

"Not important."

"Ma'am, I gotta get yer last name."

"Not. Important."

".....Age?"

"21."

"Reason for visit?"

"Conjugal."

The man peered up at me, eyeing me briefly before turning his attention back to the computer screen.

"Name of Patient?"

"Joker."

Once again, the man stopped typing and he looked up at me in utter shock and disbelief.

"Uh..you do realize that the Joker is a violent offender with very limited...commodities." The man said. "I can't grant you any access, in fact, no one can have access to him other than medical staff and therapists."

I rolled my eyes and sighed at the man's attempts to keep me away from my lover. Pulling out my phone, I sent a quick text to Frost, who waited just outside. Within seconds, another man in a police uniform entered the office we stood in and pulled the man before me to his feet. They walked to the corner and murmured something back and forth.

When they came back to me, they were both sheet white. I watched as they opened the door for me, no further questions asked.

They led me through a dark, narrow hall with molded pipes and a damp, horrid odor. I ignored it as I was led to a bright room. It had a desk and two chairs, and there were several vending machines.

"He'll be right out." One of them muttered before they left. Once they left me alone in the room, I sighed and took a seat in one of the chairs, my heart thumping against my chest.

A small smile swept over my lips at the thought of seeing him after all this time. To be quite frank, this was more than a conjugal visit. We were actually in the middle of busting him out. But I had missed him and I wanted him to realize how capable I was to conduct this sort of operation. He could trust me.

---

(Joker POV)

I couldn't sleep last night. My hand kept wandering to my crotch, the tape recorder was tucked in my pillow right under my ear. It had been playing til dawn and I was driven to hell and back trying to keep from exploding in my pants.

It was 9 AM. I was still in bed, mentally and physically exhausted from the effort of holding myself back. My willpower was always unquestionably solid but she tempted me, far more than I had ever been tempted before. Looking down I could see my Arkham sweats clearly outline my bulging member. It ached, it leaked, it hurt. It needed relief.

My hands reached down once again, just to grip it. Once. Maybe it would take away the edge, but I immediately stopped as I heard the sound of keys clinking and the lock to my door being undone.

"Mister J.." Someone whispered. I looked at the figure opening the door and I saw one of my men. Instantly, a huge grin overtook me and, completely ignoring my aching crotch, I shot up from the bed.