Baby Daddy ✔️

Start from the beginning

Yeah that could work.

" Is it okay with you guys if I crash here for a few nights ?" I ask Alexa and Luke nervously.

" You can stay as long as you need to sis." Alexa says and smiles.

" Who's up for some grilled cheese sandwiches?" Luke says getting all excited.

We all raise our hands and rush into the kitchen like excited little kids. I definitely do question our maturity at times like these but it's food.

Before all the excitement starts I hear my phone ringing. I walk back to the sofa to see it's Justin's ID caller. Oh no.

" Hey ba-"

" ARE YOU SERIOUSLY PREGNANT?!" I'm caught off guard by Justin's yelling.

Fuck.

How? How is it possible that he knows? Well however he found out, it made my job easier.

" Pfff no-"

" Everly cut the bullshit." he yells into the phone.

" Okay yes. Yes I'm pregnant with your child Justin." I reply.

The other side of the phone is silent. After about 30 seconds of silence I hear something being thrown into a wall or the floor and break. Typical Justin. Always getting violent when things don't go his way. I wonder if his parents ever educated him on how babies are made - it would surely make the situation better seeing as I'm not the only one at fault here. But for the sake of my unborn child, I will take the crap he throws my way. I don't want my child growing up without its dad.

" Just stay the fuck AWAY from me." he demands and immediately ends the call.

That didn't go as planned...

I just sit there with the phone pressed to my ear.

Speechless.

I have no words.

How can he just say something like that? It's his child for the love of God. Half of him is growing inside of me and he's just throwing us away like we are left over, rotten, food.

" Everly what's wrong?" I hear Alexa ask from the kitchen.

I sit still. Not a single word can form on my lips.

" Everly?" Alexa comes walking over to where I'm sitting. She probably noticed something is wrong seeing as in sure all the blood drained for my face. She immediately went on her knees as she tries to shake me out of my thoughts.

" H-He left m-me" I struggle to put the words together. As soon as those words left my lips, the tears left my tear glands. I'm not even surprised if I'm being honest. Justin gets like this. As soon as times get tough he runs away. Even when a baby is on the line.

How is it even possible for me to still have tears left? I've probably cried the whole pasific ocean if I put my tears together.

" Oh sis." Alexa tries to console me by wrapping her arms around me and rubbing my back.

After a minute or so I stand up and start to make my way to the guest bedroom.

" I'm not that hungry anymore. Good night Lex." I say and before she can stop me I close the door.

My knees go weak and I slide down until my bum feels the ground and I just, I just cry. I cry because I'm starting to lose everything in my life. I cry because I don't know what the future is going to look like after what happened. I cry because I'm an emotional, pregnant teenager that just went through a breakup. I just cry.

A few hours later

I wake up from the vibrating of my phone. The phone is vibrating directly under to my cheek. How the hell did it end up there?

I open one eye and I see that I'm still on the floor. I feel that I'm a little stiff as I reach for my phone.

I have 35 messages from different numbers.

~ Omg are you really pregnant? - A

~ You little hoe. I have been waiting for you to get pregnant - D.

~ I can't believe you are pregnant. What a slut - R

Fuck.

_______________________________________

DUN DUN DUN!

Hiiii guys! 🌸

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Still a lil bit emotional but I'm getting there 😂

Please remeber to cote ( comment + vote) and let me know about your thoughts on this chapter.

A new chapter will be out soon so just be patient with me 😂🌸

Peace out ✌️