45 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It was the next day and Oli and I had gotten up around 8:45 am to get ready for the day, so we both took showers and then while he was still in the shower I went downstairs to start on breakfast.

I decided on, pancakes, bacon, grits, and some fruit along with some orange juice.

I was almost done with cooking when I saw Oliver had come down.

"Wow, babygirl I swear I'm really going to start feeling like a king around here if you keep cooking for me all the time," He said coming behind pressing himself against me.

"Well, you treat me like your queen so I should treat you like my king because you are," I told him turning around and leaning up to kiss him.

He only smiled and leaned down to kiss my neck, before turning around grabbing plates and all that.

We got the food plated and we decided that we'd eat at the island.

"Wow, love you've outdone yourself once again," Oli said once we had begun eating.

"Thank you, babe, I love you," I told him.

"And I love you." He smiled.

We finished up breakfast and then cleaned up in the kitchen washing dishes all that not so fun stuff.

"Okay, the GMC place should be open by now you ready to go get yourself a car?" Oli asked once we were done.

"Oh, I guess." I teased with a smile.

We walked out of the house and I locked the door behind me.

Oli held the door open for me and then he got in himself.

"You know babe I just realized that when I get a new car you won't be able to open the door for me anymore," I told him just to tease him.

"Please, love I will still be opening your door for you no matter what so don't even try it." He said picking my hand up in his and lacing our fingers together.

"I know you will, I just enjoy messing with you." I laughed.

"Wow, I'm hurt babygirl I think you're gonna have to make it up to me." He said as he put a hand over his heart.

I leaned over the console of the car just enough to where my mouth can be level with his ear.

"I'll make it up to you tonight," I whispered lightly biting his ear and then sitting back in my seat as if nothing happened.

"You really are going to be the death of me." He whispered as his grip on the wheel tightened.

I smirked lightly just leaning back in my seat feeling extremely proud of myself for giving him a hard time.

Around ten minutes later we made it to the car lot, Oliver getting out first and then letting me out.

"Hi welcome to GMC how can I help you guys today?" The sells clerk asked once we had walked in.

"We're looking for a car for her, we need a safe car and a rather big car," Oliver said gesturing to me.

"Okay, no problem can I ask why?" The guy questioned as he typed in his computer.