Before we could say anything else the doctor had come back in.

"Okay here are the pictures and I will see you guys in four weeks have a good day." He said handing us the pictures and then shaking our hands.

"You too, and thanks so much." I smiled.

We walked out of the office Oli behind me guiding me towards the car, once we got there he opened my door and then got in himself.

"So, I was thinking I'll just make us lunch instead of getting something out," I told him.

"Okay, sounds good babygirl let's head home then." He told me as he put his hand out for me to grab.

I think it was like 16 or so minutes until we made it back to the house and Oliver got out then going to my side and opening my door.

We walked into the house and Oli locked it behind us.

"So what are you going to make?" Oli asked once we had walked into the kitchen.

"I'm going to make shrimp spring rolls with a spicy dipping sauce," I told him.

"That sounds really good babygirl." He told me.

I started cooking the shrimp, and while that was going I started getting everything else for the rolls and also for the sauce.

Once the shrimp were done I placed everything in the spring roll wrap and then rolled everything up.

I then plated the rolls on two plates along with a little glass bowl that had the dipping sauce in it.

And I figured we could just eat in the living room so I brought the food out there where I knew Oli was.

"Here's the food and I'm gonna go grab us some drinks," I told him once I had placed the food down.

"I'll do it what do you want?" He asked as he went to stand up.

"No I'll do it I'm already up, do you want a beer?" I asked.

"Yes please." He said once he knew that I wasn't going to let him do it.

I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed myself water and Oli a beer.

"Here you go, babe," I said as I handed him the beer once I had sat down on the couch.

"Thank you love, and just so you know I'm washing the plates." He said leaning over to kiss me.

We decided to put on Netflix and since so many people were talking about it we put on bird box.

Once we put that on we started eating.

"That was interesting but I actually really quite liked it what'd you think about it?" He asked me once it was over and we had longed finished our lunch.

"I liked it I would definitely watch it again." I nodded.

"We should, ok I'm going to wash these dishes and I'll be right back." He said standing up grabbing the plates.