"I'm good thanks, so how are feeling? pregnancy going well?" He asked.

"I feel okay the all day sickness is still horrible and being quite tired but I guess other than that I feel fine," I told him as I nodded my head.

"Okay, again that should go away within the next four weeks. There are only a few times where you'll have it the entire pregnancy." He told me and I nodded my head.

"Okay so if you can lay back I'll measure your stomach." He told us he grabbed the measuring tape.

"So your uterus is now about the size of a large grapefruit, so you won't be showing quite yet but when putting pants on they'll most likely feel a bit tight which is normal." He said as he measured up and down and side to side.

"Okay seems to be right on track with how far along you are, now if you would put your feet here we'll get to the fun part the ultrasound." He said gesturing to the stirrups.

"Okay, so again you'll feel slight discomfort but take a deep breath in and I'll tell yo when to let it out." He said as he grabbed the probe and put the lubricant on it.

Oli came and stood by me to hold my hand.

"Okay, deep breathe in and...let it out." He told me.

"Wow, that wasn't near as bad as the last time," I said breathing in and out of my nose/mouth.

"Good that's what we want, but lucky for you this is your last appointment with the probe next time you come in here baby will be big enough to do an external ultrasound." He told me which definitely put a big smile on my face.

"Okay, so if you look right here you can see that baby now has legs, and arms, fingers, and toes, are starting to form as well as the eyes have moved forward on the face and then baby even has eyelids. Baby is nearly an inch long and weighs less than 1/8 of an ounce." He explained as he pointed to place to place on the ultrasound machine.

"Look love, that's our baby." Oli said as he looked at me he had unshed tears in his eyes.

"Okay, if you look very closely you can even see the baby moving a bit." He said turning the screen more towards us.

"Oh, my gosh baby look it's moving," I said as I gripped his hand harder.

"I know that's our baby." He said leaning his head down to mine we just cried a bit at this very surreal moment.

"Okay, the baby looks great so I will have the nurse print these out and bring them back and then you guys can be on your way." He said as he took the probe out.

"Also your numbers look amazing their doubling like they should." He told us with the shake of his head and then walked out the door.

Once doctor Micah left I got off the table again with Oli's help and I took the gown off and put my clothes back on.

"Love, that was amazing we got to see it move and it had little legs and arms like that's our baby," Oli said as he came to stand in front of me placing his hands on my waist.

"I know it's crazy like there's really a baby in there, and of course I knew that but this makes it so much more surreal," I told him placing my hands on his shoulders.