Of course!That's Asta for you!

Gueldre grits his teeth in anger.

"Don't toy with me!I'm a captain!"He yells, his tone filled to the brim with rage, at the fact that a mere magicless peasant could spell the end for him.

"Mister Poizot!"A cheerful voice calls.Gueldre turns towards the cheery Rill.

"Hold still a minute!"Rill yells as he waves his paint brush from the floating canvas, dashes of vibrant colors fill the air, they flare up towards Gueldre. I let my magic loose, and the flames dissappear. As the colors surround Gueldre, the floor and the walls start to change into a picture.

"Picture Magic: Spring of Restriction!"

Gueldre shudders as Asta looks at the floor in bewilderment.

"Yes!Mister Poizot!Your a picture perfect fellow!The title is....how about 'Drowning Captain'?"Rill laughs measuring Gueldre from afar with his paint brush.

"Rill...you went easy on hin...."Nozel mutters.I look behibd me and immediately sweat drop.

"Well...I mean if I hadn't done that..."Rill trails off at the scene behind us.

The ceiling was sliced up and still crumbling as the captains stood on the rubble.Mercury and thorns were everywhere and darkness cloaked one corner.

"This building would've been history."Rill finishes.

"We're Magic Knight Captains, we can't just sit around and space out.Gotta at least strike a pose."Yami states as a rock falls behind him.He narrows his eyes.

"WHAT?!YOU'RE ASLEEP?!"Yami shouts looking at the sleeping Dorothy behind him.

"His magic allows all mavic to pass through him. In that case, we can just simply attack with physical objects.We'll just make the commoners rebuild yhe building."Nozel states.

Stuck up rich kid.

I scowl as I hear him say it.

"Haw!I lost a chance to cut loose on a captain! He would've been so fun to slice up too!"Jack comments.

"Running away....pitiful, and you call yourself a man?Even if you aren't a traitor, you're a failure as a captain."Charlotte looks at Gueldre in disgust.

"Friends that's enough.Someone may be controlling him with magic."William states.

Funny.Coming from you.

I shoot him a look before looking back at Gueldre.

"Wow.I'm glad that everyone was here.I can't tone my magic down, you see."Julius laughs.

"Say you were amazing back there!How did you know where Mister Poizot was?!How did you undo his magic?!Well, never mind!I'm Rill!I'm 19!Who're you?!"Rill exclaims shaking Asta's hand.

"Huh?!I'm Asta!I'm 15!"Asta exclaims.

"Yay!You're younger than me!Listen Asta be my friend okay?!"

"Huh?!With a captain?!Okay!"Asta beams.They talk for a while, beofre Rill's eyes on me.He jogs up to me and shakes my shoulders.

"Hey!You're the Crimson Lions' Representative!You were pretty cool back there!I bet your really powerful!I'm Rill!I'm the Captain of the Aqua Deer!What's your name?!"He asks hyperly.

He's sweet.

"I'm (Y/n), I'm 15."I answer as he takes my hands and shake them.

"Sya, sat what magic do you use?I'm guessing Flame magic?"He questions.

"Uhh...not quite..Heavenly Sky Magic..."I trail off, not quite sure how to explain my magic.

"Cool!"He beams, he opens his mouth to bombard me with more questions when Julius walks past us towards Gueldre.

"Alright!We've got a few things to asl you Gueldre."Julius speaks.Marx casts his spell and scenes flare up above Gueldre.

"Wow.That's quite a list.Embezzlement and selling national treasure class magic items on tbe black market.Abusing his own brigade members, smuggling dangerous magic potions from other countries..."I trail off to think about what to list next.

"Even without being a traitor, this guy is pitch black, he might be a good fit for the Black Bulls...Just cuz of all that black."Yami states.

"What are you going on about?"Jack narrows his eyes at Yami.

"This is why he didn't want his memory read with magic."Charlotte states, in total digust.

"The biggest fact is that he kidnapped the barrier mages, that's direct cooperation with the Eye of the Midnight Sun.So that's how they managed to infiltrate the Royal Capital..."I trail off deep in thought.

So he was the reason Captain Fuegoleon...I'll never forgive him...

"He was dazzled by the rare magic items and made a deal with the terrorists...the fool."Nozel states.

"Well, unfortunately, he was like that sometimes."Yami adds.

"The Eye of the Midnight Sun probably killed the barrier mages by now." Marx concludes.

"This is an unparalleled blunder! He was charged with protecting the citizens, and he sold them out instead. In order to keep the citizens from growing uneasy, we won't make this matter public. However, to ensure this never happens again, check all your brigade members to make sure no one has ties to the enemy!"Julius orders were solid.

"Yes Sir!"I answer with the captains, I guess it's becuase I'm the representative.

I'm answering on behalf of Captain Fuegoleon.

"That is all.Go back immediately and investigate.Marx continue your investigation."Marx replies with a 'Yes sir.'The captains all start to make their way back up the tower, we make it outside and Yami pulls Asta back in.

"Hey!Crimson brat!Julius said he wanted to talk to us bout somethin!"Yami yells at me.

"I have something I have to take care of!I'll be there in a few!"I yell back.He looks back and walks away with asta back into the tower, I look ahead of me and spot William, I start to follow him, he turns around into a hallway, away from the court.

Now's my chance!

I run up behind him, and elbow his shoulder. He falls backwards slightly,I grab his hands with my hand and hold them above his head as I push him up against the wall with my forearm.

"I know you're not who you say you are.I will reveal your true colors."I hiss at him.He smiles and looks back at me with his purple orbs.

"Is that a threat?"He asks.

"No, a warning to not step out of line."I mutter I let go of him and start to walk away.

"I know who you are, but I'm strong enough to fight you yet, by the time we meet again, I assure you I will take you down."I mutter as I take a sharp turn.I start to make my way back to the entrance of the tower when I spot Yami and asta walking out

"Did I miss it?"I ask them.

"Yea....Julius wants to see you now."Yami answers, Asta smiles at me, I smile back as I make my way back up to the tower, I open the door and step inside to see Julius looking out the window

"You wanted to see me sir?"

"Ah yes.But I see you have a few doubts."

He hit right on the nail, he's sharp.