43 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It was now Monday afternoon and Oliver and I have been packing up the house all since it was officially moving day.

We'd really just packed up our belongings and a few other things since we were going to go shopping to buy all new things for the new house just so it would match better.

And since we were planning to sell everything else anyway.

We had all the cars over at the new house and everything packed in the U-Haul so now that we had everything we decided that we would now go to IKEA to get more furniture and appliances.

We got to IKEA and first went to the appliance section to look at stoves and refrigerators.

"What do you think about this fridge babygirl?" Oliver asked.

"Ooo I actually really like this one I think it'll go nicely with the rest of the kitchen, now we just need to find a stove," I told him.

We looked a bit longer and I came across a stove that I quite liked.

"Oliver, babe what do you think about this one?" I asked him as I turned around to face him.

"Yeah, I like it I think it goes with the fridge well too." He agreed.

"Okay, now we need to find someone so we can get these," I told him.

"I'll go find someone." He told as he walked away.

"So can you show me the refrigerator and stove that you guys would like and then I can get the paperwork." The guy asked.

"Yes, so it's this stove we want and then this is the fridge we want as well," Oliver told the sells, guy.

"Okay, it'll take a bit just to get the paperwork ready so if you guys have anything else you need to do you can go do that." The guy told us.

"That's fine we have to go look at other furniture anyways." We told him.

"Great I will intercom your names when the orders ready." He told us.

"Okay, sounds good thanks," I told him as Oliver and I walked away.

we continued shopping we got three couches five end tables some throw pillows we also got a coffee table and also some decor stuff for the rest of the house we got some lamps, we then went over to the bedroom stuff and we got a new bed set and new pillows and just you know stuff you need for a house kitchen stuff bathroom stuff and thing for the all the extra bedrooms/bathrooms we also got a new mattress basically new everything.

Once we got all of that we went back to the appliance section to get the stove and fridge, we then got everything loaded into the U-Haul and then began the drive to our new house.

"I'm so excited, like ahh! we have our own house." I squealed like a little girl because I was so happy.

"Me too, I'm glad to be doing all of this with you, and hopefully we'll have everything done in the house by next week so we can get you a new car," Oliver told with a smirk on his face.

But before I could so no to that, we had arrived at the house, where all of my brothers were and my dad and Oliver's dad and lastly we have Greyson. and of course all the girls are over here as well and all the kids and my mom and Oliver's mom so to sum it up we have a house full of people which in this case is good because I'm not allowed to lift heavy things so I'll be more of directing where everything needs to go.