I got Yoongi to agree to be my backup, so I wasn't completely alone. We met at the front doors of the school and marched straight to Cheolmin's locker, which according to Jungkook was 536. The reason Jungkook knew this was because Cheolmin had shoved him in there and kept him in for his entire history and geometry periods. What an absolute dickhead.

Once we approached the locker we saw Cheolmin with a red cheek, looks like I left a mark from yesterday. He was all alone getting his books from his messy locker.

"Hey! Cheolmin!", I roared into the dead silence of the hallway. The male shot a glare at the direction I was in, but once he realized the cause of the sound was Yoongi and I, he flinched, backing away, as panic flashed in his eyes.

"What the hell went through your fucking pea sized brain when beating the living shit out of my baby?", I grumbled as I grabbed the twitching male from his shirt's collar. He didn't reply, I guess he lost his bravery.

"Well... fucking answer me!", I roared at him in full annoyance and disbelief of how someone can be so cowardly at me; I'm often a softy that can't kick ass. I often resolve my problems by addressing the situation then calmly discussing about my problem. I guess something about Jungkook's cute features and small body makes me want to protect him.

"Y-you seem to have a soft sp-spot for Jungkook...", Cheolmin dared to challenge me in my state of rage. I slammed the boy into the lockers with a loud crash, putting more force than I intended. "Don't you fucking dare say his name...", I narrowed my eyebrows at his disrespect.

"Jungkook. Jeon fucking Jungkook.", Cheolmin smirked as a scary silence filled the room. My patience was full, the line had been crossed. My fist developed a life of it's own, as I slammed it straight onto Cheolmin's jaw. The male toppled to the left from the hard hit while his hand was on the spot I took a swing at. He hissed at the burning pain between gritted teeth. His back slithered down the lockers as his week legs couldn't keep him up anymore.

"Why do you even care about him?", Cheolmin glared up at me. This son of a bitch was really asking me questions? I had my chin held high to look as intimidating as possible. I stared at him as if he was a piece of shit on the ground, it was easy to imagine as the two didn't have a big difference.

"Is he your little boy toy, a sleeping buddy, perhaps?", Cheolmin grinned at me widely. I kicked him in the chest and he toppled down, yet again, as he coughed from the aggressive nudge of my shoe.

I was about to give him another well deserved kick, but Yoongi grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me back. "What the—", I looked at him with a frown. "I won't hurt him like he hurt Jungkook...", I whispered to my friend.

He chuckled a bit and looked into my eyes with a dead serious glare. "I want to take a swing at the little shit too...", Yoongi smirked. My frown was traded in for a smirk as I nodded and stepped back to let Yoongi do whatever he wanted with the coughing boy on the floor.

Yoongi knelt down onto the whimpering coward's level and lift Cheolmin's face up by aggressively grabbing his cheeks with his thumb dug deep into the aforementioned's left cheek and four other fingers gripping the right. The mint haired boy stared straight into his victims eyes with no emotion behind his own.

The suspense was killing me and I was waiting for Yoongi to do something, when the shorter suddenly spoke. "You bullied Park Jimin before he was popular, correct?", He asked, venom clearly coating his threatening voice as he spoke. Cheolmin smirked cockily, although you could clearly see his cheeks hurting from the pressure of Yoongi's grip and the burning spot of the punch.