Theresa?!

I immediately sit up.

Weird, the pain is gone.

Paying my thoughts no mind I rush over to look at her.

"Hey!?Is she alright?!Where's Gauche?!"I ask some the children, they turn to me with teary eyes.

"Gauche went back to help Asta!"I hear Marie's voice say behind me.I turn to her in a hurried voice.

"Marie!What happened when i was out?!"I asked her.

"The Black Bulls Captain appeared and we were taken nack here to the hospital with Gauche and then he took some magic from Mister Frosty and went back!"She exclaims, catching her breath.

"Thanks Marie."I say softly to her, in relief as I hear that Noelle got back to Black Bulls HQ in time to report it.I pat Marie's head as she looks down in worry for her older brother.

"Don't worry Marie!I'll make sure Gauche gets bavk here in one piece!"I reassure her.She looks up in a glimpse of hope.

"Really!?"She shouts.

"Yep, just stay here okay?"I say to her.She smiles slightly and rushes over to Theresa.I was getting my grimoire ready for teleportation when I feel a tap on my shoulders.I turn to see Neige looking down.

"Hm?"

"Uh...Stay safe..."He mutters looking flushed.I smile sweetly and pat his shoulder.

"Thanks."I say to him before casting my spell.

"Heavenly Sky Magic:God's Throne."

Weird....I didn't need to use much magic...it usally takes a bit more...

I sit on it and wave to Marie before disappearing and reappearing at scene, the cloud disappears and flip forwards and land ln the rumble.

I look forwards and spot Asta and Gauche with a buff man, whom I am assuming is their Captain.

"Yo!Asta!Gauche!"I shout at them, they turn their heads at my voice as i rush up to them, I tackle asta in a hug and look at the person in front of them.

The leader Licht of the Midnight Sun....wait....how the hell did I know that.

I loosen my arms around Asta as I stare at Licht, sprawled out on the ground, bruised and injured.

"Oi kid.You're the rookie from the Crimson Lions.Finally decided to wake up and come back to the battle?"A deep voice calls to me.

"Yep, now I'm full lf energy, ready to burst!"I shout excitedly, fist pumping in the air.A murderous aura started to appear next the Black Bulls Captain as he gripped my head with his large hand.

"I don't like your enthusiasm, reminds me of someone."He says as a breath of smoke comes out of his mouth.

"O com'mon.Put me down!"I shout waving my arms and legs.He breathes out a puff of smoke in my face and places my feet back down the ground leaving me coughing at the smoke, he turns to Licht as I cough a little more.

"Looks likke your own biggest magic smarted a bit.I guess you haf anotger natural enemy besides me. Well, shake it off."Yami says.

Yami Sukehiro of the Black Bulls....wait how did I know that too!?!

"I couldn't risk hurting you...."Licht breathes out looking at Gauche.

"And now your here, I can't risk hurting you either."Licht continues uneasily looking at me.

"What are you talking about?"Gauche and I say at the same time. Yami looks at gauche in a questioning look.

"This guy a friend of yours?"He asks Gauche, before looking at me.I shake my head no as Gauche answers.

"Of course not.A guy like this?"

"Someday you'll understand, The Maiden of The Sacred Grounds."Licht says looking at me.

This is getting creepy, who knows something I don't?