coffee || h. webb

"Hi, what can I get for you?" I asked as the man gave me an irritated glance. I tried not to return it but I had had a really awful day and just wanted to go home.

"Well perhaps you could open up another register so you aren't keeping people waiting," he huffed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"You know sir, I'll let someone know. What a brilliant idea," I said. He looked taken aback at my tone and I was a bit surprised at myself too. He gave me his coffee order and I passed it over to my coworker, getting the customer away as quickly as possible.

I sighed and spun around to deal with the next (probably angry) customer but found myself blushing when I saw Harrison and Anderson.

"Hey," I said, tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear. He smiled and winked, his equivalence to a kiss when I was at work. "Your usual?"

He nodded and Anderson placed the money down on the counter. "Throw in a chai tea for yourself. You look stressed," he said.

I smiled gratefully and felt a little of my irritation being lifted. Seeing Harrison had that effect on me.

I finished out my shift and sighed as I flopped down at the table. Harrison reflexively put his arm around my shoulders and pushed the warm drink into my hands.

"I hate people," I said, making the boys laugh. "Can't people be decent? Especially on Christmas Eve. I mean I get it, I'm stressed too but I don't take it out on them," I said, sipping the hot drink.

"Except that poor old man," Harrison said with a smirk. I shook my head and glared towards the table he was sitting at.

"He doesn't count. He deserved it," I said, making the boys chuckle.

"Why is this place even open on Christmas Eve?" Anderson asked.

"The boss says it makes a lot of money. I guess so considering the crowds we've had all day," I said. I layed my head on Harrison's shoulder and closed my eyes, letting all of the stress melt away.

"So what do you want to do?" I glanced up at him and shrugged.

"Go home and get in my pajamas," I suggested. They both seemed to be more than okay with this suggestion and we set off for home in no time.

We all got in pajamas and curled up in the living room, watching Christmas movies and talking.

"Polar Express is obviously the best," I said.

"No way, Miracle on 34th Street is classic," Harrison said, rubbing my feet. Anderson wrinkled his nose at us and shook his head.

"It's a Wonderful Life," he said.

"Too long. I've never had the patience to watch it," I said. Both boys looked at me as if I had two heads and Harrison pushed my feet off his lap, pushing a DVD into the TV and settling back into the couch.

"We're about to change that," he said. I layed on his shoulder and found myself heavily invested in the movie. Before I knew it, it was over.

I glanced over to see Anderson fast asleep. Harrison was still awake and asked if I was tired. When I said no he suggested we watch Elf and I agreed.

I didn't remember falling asleep but I woke up as Harrison was pulling the comforter around me.

"I fell asleep?"

"Yep, you missed the ending if Elf. Although I know for sure you know how it ends," he said, grinning. I sleepily nodded and patted the bed beside me so he would slip under the blankets.

I attached myself to him so I could steal his body heat and he gladly let me.

"Merry Christmas," I whispered.

"Merry Christmas," he whispered back, kissing my forehead.
————————————————————————(A/N)- holy cow guys! i cannot believe that it is already december 25th! i have had so much fun writing all of these holiday imagines for you and i'm very proud i actually wrote an imagine every day! Thanks so much for reading!! Merry Christmas, and I'll see you all next year! 😉💞