xmas adventure? *P1*|| c. la barrie

"Okay, so what video are we doing first?" Bobby asked as he started to set up ring lights in the living room. I sat at the bar, waiting to be directed where to go. It was a few days before everyone would be leaving for the holidays, so stock-piling videos was a must.

"Is it okay if we do mine? I'm going to have to leave for an hour or two and I'd like to get mine out of the way," Franny said, lugging her makeup downstairs. She was going to do round two of 'Doing my Roomate's Makeup.'

"Yeah sure, but I volunteer (Y/N) to go first," Jc stated with a smile.

"That's only because you don't want to do it," I shot back, happily bouncing over to the couch beside Franny. "Please make me look good Fran, I don't feel like re-doing anything to make myself look presentable."

She laughed and nodded, jumping straight into the video. After about an hour I was all done, and Franny was quickly ushering me off the couch so she could start the next person.

I went back to the bar, where my seat had been taken by Corey. Him and Bobby were talking about something YouTube related so I quietly took a seat beside them and pulled out my phone.

"So what are you doing for Christmas (Y/N)? Going back to (your home state)?" I looked up at Bobby and shook my head.

"Nope, actually my whole family decided to go on a cruise without me for Christmas because they figured I already had plans," I said, trying not to sound too disappointed. Bobby looked hurt and jumped off his chair, running over to me and squeezing me as tight as humanly possible.

"Mama Mares would be happy to have you for Christmas. She loves you!" Bobby said, hope in his voice.

"Hey, she won't be alone," Corey added. "I'm not going to Australia with my brother so we can just hang out here together." Was that a blush spreading across his cheeks?

"Why not?" Bobby and I looked expectantly at Corey, waiting for his answer.

"Plans just fell through," he said, shrugging.

Bobby wrapped one arm around Corey and kept the other one around me, smirking. "Well, Mama Mares would be even happier to have both of you! She would love a full nest for Christmas," Bobby said, his voice still filled with hope.

Corey and I looked at each other, then shook our heads at Bobby. "We'll be okay," Corey said.

The rest of the day was spent laughing and filming countless videos until we all thought our throats would be permanently damaged from screaming.

The next day, everyone left for the airport, leaving just Corey and I in the house. We had both been quietly sitting on the couch, scrolling on our phones when Corey said, "Wanna go to New York?"

I looked up from my phone, confused at what he had just said. "Um, what?" He smiled and shuffled closer to me on the couch so I could see his phone screen. He was looking at plane tickets for New York.

"It'll be fun, like an adventure! We would only stay for like three days, but we could go ice skating and maybe see that Broadway play you've been wanting to see?" Corey's excitement was adorable.

"It would be fun, but that might be a little expensive..." I trailed off and looked down at his phone, confirming my suspicion.

"No no, you wouldn't be paying for it. It would be my Christmas present to you," Corey said, blushing. I widened my eyes at him, shaking my head.

"No way Corey! That's gonna be so expensive!" I tried to object, but he shook his head and stood up.

"Too bad. Everything is already paid for and we're leaving tonight," he said, pulling me up from the couch. I was in utter shock and he smiled at me. "Go pack, we're going on an adventure!"
————————

A/N- I don't know about you guys, but I love Corey so much and I feel like this would be something he would definitely do! Also, I decided to break this imagine into two parts because otherwise, it would be suuuper long!