45. Epilogue

Hyunseung and me haven't seen each other all day since breakfast. Our moms and him said it was best for the surprise if we stay away from each other. We were finally able to see each other now though. I rushed out of the room. The stylists were finally done with my hair and make-up. It was 8pm and all the guests have arrived by now. I came into the mass room and all the lights were off except the spotlight that was now on Hyunseung who was on the stage like thing.

"Ah there's my beautiful girlfriend" he grinned at me. Everyone seemed to make a path for me to walk down. Hyunseung had a mic in hand and was looking handsome. I saw his and my parents all sitting at a table in the back. My mother had tears in her eyes. Eiano looked excited. Hyunseung interlaced our hands at our sides. Which caused me to habitually smile.

He was honestly a blessing. He was my best friend and lover. He was also the only one who knew about Yoongi and my old life. Still even knowing I've killed people he's loved me unconditionally.

Soft music started to play it had a Japanese sound to it. If that makes any sense. He put the mic down on a nearby stand and held his hand out for me to take for a dance. Even though I didn't like all the spot light on us I accepted regardless.
We moved in sync with each other. People just watched us in aw. Which caused my face to heat up. He held me close to him and I got a smell of the familiar cologne.

"You're right you have gotten better at dancing" he chuckled in my ear.

"Isn't this supposed to be your mom's party why's the center of attention on us?" I whispered back to him.
"Trust me she wanted this" he said kissing my lips as he twirled me back to him.
"What do you mean hyun?" I asked confused.
"You'll find out soon" he said. The song soon ended. Hyunseung grabbed the mic back and looked at me before pulling me into a kiss. Everybody awed at our kiss which made me blush. He pulled away from our kissing turning the mic on.
"This is Ki-Dae. The women who makes me happy, we have had our ups and downs. A lot of fights over food..." He said chuckling. The crowd laughed in response.

"She has made my world complete. She went from being my friend when we were kids, then she unfortunately went missing for a big amount of time" he smiled sadly at me.

"Now at 25 and 28, she came back became my best friend, and now my lover" he said pulling me close to him in a hug.
"I'm sorry I'm crying it's just I've missed this girl so much.." he continued his speech into the mic. It was only then that I noticed he was actually crying. He got on his knee.

Wait wait wait is what I think actually happening. Okay no calm down Ki-Dae your boyfriend of 5 months is not asking you to marry him. Nope nope nope.

"Ki-Dae Kikyo Okumura will you please do me the wonderful life changing action of becoming my wife?" He said on his knee.

Well never fucking mind I guess. I looked at everyone around us. My mom and Eiano were nodding their heads, Hyunseung had just gotten done giving this whole speech and he even cried during the speech.

Me and Hyunseung may not have been together for that long but I feel like if I said no we wouldn't have the same relationship as we used to have. He'd feel bad. I love him and he loves me. Images of Yoongi flashed through my mind.

That asshole I've been gone for 6 months if he hasn't gotten to me or even contacted me by now he never is. Flat out he forgot about me.
He's made me a thing of his past now. I noticed my eyes were burning. I was crying what from I'm not sure Yoongi not even bothering to get me, Hyunseung doing this or the stress. I did what I thought was right god I hope I don't regret it.

"Yes, yes I'll marry you" I said crying. He engulfed me in a hug. The whole crowd bursted into cheers.

"SHE SAID YES" Hyunseung yelled. I giggled at his actions. He cupped my cheeks and pulled my face close to his giving me a passionate kiss.
"I love you Ki-Dae Okumura well soon to be Ki-Dae Jang" he said as confetti fell around us. Where did this even come from.

"I love you too Hyunseung"