29

I woke up in the car and saw it was snowing heavily outside. I checked my phone it was January 12th no wonder it was snowing. Has it been snowing or did I now just notice it. I opened the car door it was late in the morning. Nobody was awake from what I was guessing, the mansion just seemed to quiet. I grabbed the door handle but sighed remembering I didn't have a key card and cause my hands were black. I probably looked awful. I went around the house seeing if any of the windows was open, I got lucky and one was. The window to Jungkook's room. I crawled in stealthy, but making a note to remind him to lock his window. I made my way to my room and opened the door, to find the cloths that was in my closet was thrown all over the place. I picked up the clothing that originally belonged to either jungkook or Yoongi and folded it putting it back in it's place.
"Damn it" I muttered to myself as I looked around for a pair of sweats. I didn't have any well any of yoongi's at least. Grabbing his spare key card i made my way to Yoongi's room. I quietly entered and went to his closet. I found a pair of black sweats and grabbed them. As I opened the closet door to leave my body was pushed against the door and knife was at my neck.

"Oh Ki-Dae it's you" he whispered out almost as if he thought I wasn't there. He removed the knife.
"Yeah who else would come to take your sweat pants" I said to him. He looked tired and his hair was a mess.
"Yoongi are you okay?" I asked softly. His bloodshot eyes snapped to mine.
"Where have you been? Who have you been with?" He asked eyeing me.
"Can I explain after I take a shower?" I asked. He nodded before he stepped aside. I made my way to my room and opened my bathroom door. I took about a 20 minute shower, for some reason no matter how cold it was I felt the need to take a shower with cold water. I watched as the black from my hands blended into the water before it went down the drain. I wrapped a white towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom.

Yoongi was sitting on my bed, watching me.
"How did you get in here?" I asked.
"Your door doesn't lock y'know another man could've seen you" he frowned his brows. He leaned forward and pulled me by my wrist closer to him who was sitting on the bed. His firm grip on my waist kept me in place.
"You wanna know what I don't get about you" he said licking his lips as he started at me. His hands pulled me closer by the back of my thighs. He pulled me close enough to the point where I was straddling him.

"You reject me but yet you leave your love bites all over me..." He said to me. His eyes still continued to search me down.
"Then after that you disappear on me, you have been naughty don't you agree?" he whispered in my ear. One of his hands slipped up my towel towards my ass he rested his hand there before giving my ass a squeeze. Causing me to yelp out of shock, but that was silence quickly when he got up holding on to my thighs to keep me from falling then he dropped me down softly on the bed. He hovered above me between my legs. He grinded his hips against me. I stiffled a moan before he slapped my thigh.
"Don't hold your moans back babygirl" he growled against my neck.
Suddenly the door opened and Namjoon was standing there. Yoongi immidately pulled the towel that had opened up to cover my body. He snapped his eyes to Namjoon.
"Oh did I interrupt something?" Namjoon smugly asked. Something about Yoongi seemed to have changed I just can't pinpoint it.

"If you would've seen anything I would've killed you. Remember that next time you barge in" Yoongi seethed at him. He handed me his sweat pants and a random shirt.
"Get out while she changes idiot" Yoongi said to Namjoon who obliged.
I changed quickly his eyes were still watching me.

I changed and opened the door for Namjoon who thanked me. I sat down next to Yoongi and started playing with his hair.
"What do you want?" Yoongi said.
"Well it's not what we want but someone wants to have a meeting with us" Namjoon informed.
"Okay what about it?"
"All of us hyung, well more specifically Kiki, Ezra must've told people that we had her cause they said they want us to meet them with her no matter what" Namjoon said.

Namjoon filled us in on everything, apparently Ezra had made a deal to assassinate someone but now that's he's dead they're offering to meet with us and potentially offer us the job. Based off of how he's describing these people I think I've done work for them before. I'm almost positive they're frequent clients.
"When do we meet?" I asked.
"Who said you're coming with?" Yoongi remarked at me.
"The person who's a better shot then you are aka me" I rolled my eyes at him. Yoongi was probably good but not as good as me.
"Suga hyung she is an exceptional marksman, from the information I've gathered one of the best sharpshooters" Namjoon said.

"She's not coming" Yoongi said.
"They want smoke to be with us or they won't make the deal" namjoon explained again.
"Then it looks like we aren't taking the deal"
"How about we make a bet" I proposed to Yoongi.
"If you beat me in archery and sniping I won't go but if I beat you then we're taking the deal" I said to him.
"Babe I'm not that dumb even I know you shoot better than m-" he started amused.
"Is it that or are you just a pussy?" I asked bluntly. He frowned his brows.
"Nevermind that was a dumb question, probably just a wimp" I said knowing Yoongi would get offended and take my deal.

"you're on" Yoongi said. Namjoon chuckled.
"I'll gather up the guys- they're gonna wanna see this, in an hour we meet in the living room" namjoon said leaving. Yoongi and me sat in comfortable silence, which consisted of me playing with his hair and him closing his eyes while I did so.