13

I woke up later Taehyung was playing video games. He noticed my figure sit up and he turned to me.
"Oh you woke up, are you still in the mood for waffles or something else?" He asked.
"French toast?" I asked He nodded. Putting his phone to his ear.

"Saesui can you make a stack of French toast I'll be down in 20 minutes to pick it up" he hung up the phone and picked his controller back up.
"Can I ask you a question?" I asked Taehyung. He put his controller down, and focused his attention on me.
"If you had to choose would you choose the girl you think you like or your family?" I asked trying not to be to obvious.
"Well what do you mean, the girl you think you like?" He answered.
"Is this about what you're gonna do when the trade happens... Suga would get you back from them if that's what you wanted...... Well even if you didn't want it he still probably would" he muttered the last part under his breath.

"Kinda about that sorta"
"Just be honest what's it about then" he asked.
"Can I trust you?" I asked.
"Being that you could probably get me killed if I pissed you off yeah you can trust me, I wouldn't spill your secret of you liking Suga he likes you too y'know" he said laughing.
"It's not about me liking Suga, something else and he doesn't like me" I replied. Taehyung turned his console off, criss cross apple saused on the ground in front of me

"He said he'd hurt me if I was on the same bed with you... I don't wanna find out if he's lying or not" Taehyung explained. I nodded.
"Soicamehereasanundercoverformymafiawewereplanningthiswholethingandwhenyouguyscametogivemebackweweresuppisedtokillyoubecauseyoucouldbefuturecompetitionbutnowithinkimightlikeyoongiandigetthisreallywarmfeelinginmystomachwheneverimwithhimidontwanttoleadyouguysintothistrapbutatthesametimeifeellikeimbetrayingmyfamilybynotdoingthisandwhenisourfrenchtoastgonnabeready" I said in one huge breath. He just sat there confused.
"Can you repeat that whole thing but slowly" tae said.
"You guys didn't actually catch me...this is a whole setup... when you give me back for the won they're gonna kill you...but I don't want that to happen anymore you guys grew on me... And I think I like Yoongi I keep getting this warm feeling in my stomach...tae?" I asked waving a hand in his face.

"Uh Earth to Tae?" I said shakily.
"Let me get this straight this is all a set up this whole thing of you being caught and the trade we're supposed to make with Ace" he asked. I bit my lip nodding.
"I kept telling myself that I couldn't get attached to you guys but I did and now I'm not gonna let this happen to you" I said.
"I just don't know what I'm gonna do after even if I'm able to get Ace to agree to not hurting you guys I still wouldn't be allowed back into their mafia I'd lose my position, my home, my family, everything... Then where am I gonna go from ther-"
"Here you're gonna come here. This is your home now, you will become one of us and if you'll let us I'm sure the guys will be happy to call you family, especially Jimin. Stay here with us your hacking skills are amazing, I'm sure they'd be fine with you staying around. After all you are Suga's girl" he said. A knock was herd and he got off the floor opening the door.
"Tell Saesui I said thank you" Tae said before closing the door and handing me a plate with french toast on it.

"It's 12 right now they don't get back for another 6 hours so how about later we go meet with Ace and talk with him?" Tae suggested.
"Tae no if we had everyone else here maybe but with just you and I. No." I said as we ate.
"They're not gonna kill me with you there we'll be fine as long as we play it smooth, just trust me. It takes an hour to get to the city from here so we'll leave in an hour." He said. We finished eating and it felt like an hour passed by quickly.

    Sooner than I had liked we were already reaching Daegu. I was driving since Tae said he didn't want to listen to directions. Once we got onto the road of which my gang used to reside my palms got sweaty and Tae had to assure me it was okay. Soon we pulled into the fancy mansion, automatically from the outside look of it I had a bad feeling. Something was different there were still guards at the door with Tae behind me we walked to the front. They bowed as usual but they looked gloomy.

"Hanzo what's wrong?" I asked them.
"Lady smoke it seems our leader has changed since you were last here" they told me.
"What?, We all knew once Ace was gone I was to take and lead the mafia" I asked confused
"It's true lovely old smoke my father is now dead and who has killed him? Me. I am now leader of this gang, and you as of now are our biggest threat" Ezra appeared from the doorway. I looked at the two guards and quickly reached for the guns I knew they had. Swiftly I was able to get them although I'm pretty sure they didn't even try to stop me. I loaded the gun and clocked it

"You are no longer part of our group, you and BTS will be exterminated as soon as possible". I herd footsteps coming from inside. Hao, Rin, San Kae and a few others came outside with their guns. Seeing this made me furious.

"Are you really gonna do this? Tell me how exactly are you gonna betray the true heir to this mafia" I stepped forward to them.
"How are you gonna say that you're proud to be apart of a group that their own leader is a traitor to his people, act as if I didn't train all of you from scratch. All your skill sets are owed to me, you owe every single time you succeeded in something to me I trained you. Everytime you made it out alive of a mission you owe to me, everytime you shot a gun and didn't miss your target you owe to me,  everything that you are and have become was my doing not this idiot... None of you are gonna be like him" I yelled pointing the gun at Ezra.

"Wanna know why? Cause he's a goddamn liar, traitor and a coward I didn't teach any of you to be like that and that's why you're not gonna be any good at it" I yelled.
"Smoke step away from Ezra I don't want to shoot you" I felt my blood boiling at that, but I obliged.

"Give me my sniper from Ace " I said to Rin emotionless. He nodded snapping his finger to someone to get it. Minutes later I was handed it and I turned on my heels.

"I will kill you Ezra and when I do I won't show any mercy" I said before leaving with Tae who had remained silent.