37

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE FIND HER" Suga screamed. I looked around at my friends who had spent the last week dealing with drunk, depressed Suga. He was very obsessive and possessive over Ki-Dae we all knew that.

"FOR ALL WE KNOW SHE COULD BE STUCK WITH ANOTHER MAN" Suga threw a plate and it smashed. It was currently 1:53 am. Suga had come home drunk and crying over Ki-Dae. Taehyung had suffered his wrath enough once he found out she got taken away saving him. I felt bad for Taehyung. I missed Ki-Dae a lot the house felt empty without her.
"Can you fucking stop and get your shit together" the mankae screamed finally having enough of Suga's shit.
"Wanna know something that girl didn't just love you she loved all of us, and we all loved her stop acting like you're the only one who's hurt" Jungkook said scoffing at Suga's drunken form.

"She's my first love, Taehyung's best friend, Jimin's and Hoseok's mentor, she was friends of Jin and Namjoon. She meant something to all of us. UNLIKE you we're working to get her back. Actually no that's a lie. I'm not working to get her back. She has always wanted to walk away from this mafia life and if her getting caught will get her away from it by taking her to Japan then I'm fine with it." Jungkook said.

"And how do you fucking know she's being taken to Japan?" Suga scoffed. Jungkook reached into his pocket. Pulling out a paper it was the missing persons form more particularly Ki-Dae's.
"Do you really think the hospital or even the country as a whole wouldn't give her back unharmed for that amount of won" jungkook said. He was right there was a huge amount of won for her to be found.

"She's getting a normal life hyung, I love her and I promised her I'd get her a normal life one day. And as I see it now is the time. All I can hope is that she takes care of our child and that they live a safe life. Wouldn't you wish the same for a girl you love?" Jungkook said. Suga was a mess and nobody knew how to help him without themselves getting hurt in the process. Jungkook got up heading for the door.
"If she's happy then so am I, even if it hurts me" he said before walking out.

Ki-Dae POV

"Here take this card it's got about 1187135 ¥en (10,500.00 USD) should be enough for you to go out and get some nice clothing while running around and doing whatever you'd like" she said to me smiling. I nodded slightly bowing.
"Thank you okaasan" she laughed a bit before laying her hand on my shoulder.
"No need for such formalities Ki-Dae now you and Mark run along, your father has left the car keys with Mark" she said before taking her leave. I got up opening it to see mark leaving his.
"So where to?" I asked him. He shrugged.
"How about an underground mall" he recommended. To which I nodded at, we both left our rooms and went to the garage. There was rows of cars.

I was actually really shocked by the number of cars they had.
"I'm gonna be honest I have no clue which one your father gave me the keys to" mark spoke returning back to Korean.
"I guess we should find out" I said dragging him down the row of cars.
After some time we found the car. It was a beautiful white Corvette.
Mark and I both were shocked we could drive this car.

"I'm driving" Mark called I shrugged. I didn't really wanna drive after the accident anyways. Thinking about driving brought me back to it. My hand ran over my seemingly once again toned stomach. Me and Jungkook's baby was gone. How would I ever explain it to him or Yoongi. I'm sure Yoongi would be upset for the fact I got hurt but Jungkook that was his kid too. I shook my head trying to relieve my head of those thoughts. I doubt I'll see them again anyways.

We zoomed off into a certain direction. Soon after about 15 minutes we pulled into a parking. Mark opened my door for me and I thanked him. People's heads turned to stare at us and I looked at mark

"Why are they staring?" I asked in a whisper.
"I don't know if a long lost daughter of a famous company came back to her home I'm pretty sure I'd be happy too" he replied lifting a brow. I sighed out.
"Good point" a girl came up to us.
"Miss Okumura Ki-Dae?" She asked shyly in fluent Japanese.
"Yes?" I asked back. She had a suprised look like she didn't expect me to reply.
"Please take this, I'm happy you're back home in Japan" she said handing me a box looking at the box. Then a little boy came up running to her. Her face flushed.
"Oh my I'm so sorry Sota stop" she said frantically. The little boy clung to her leg.
"Is she the girl you and the rest were talking about?" He asked looking up at me with big bright brown eyes. My gaze instantly softened and I smiled at him. I crouched down to be eye level with him.

"I'm Okumura Ki-Dae who are you?" I asked him. He smiled shyly.
"I'm Senojo Sota, you're like a lost princess who can back to her kingdom" he said gazing at me.
"How old are you?" He asked.
"24 almost 25" he gasped at that.
"Woah I'm only 5" he said putting up 5 fingers. He continued to laugh as a small crowd began watching us.
"Wow she's kind and humble" I herd a whisper but I ignored it. I got up and looked back at Sota. I patted his head before walking past him.
"Goodbye Sota I hope to see you again" I said. He jumped up and down.
"Bye bye princess, I'll be a knight for you one day" the boy grinned.