28

I had eventually gotten everybody either sedated or killed and I brought them to the living room. Rin, Hao and a few others I knew I managed to sedate, even though I didn't want to I didn't have it in me to kill them. But Ezra, Ezra was a different story. I managed to turn the power back on.
I sat in the chair as all of them where on the floor. After about an hour they shifted awake.
"Smoke?" Rin asked groggy. I looked up and smirked.
"The one and only" I remarked. We herd groaning. And we both snapped our eyes to Ezra who seemed to shift awake. I walked over and grabbed him by his hair making him look at me. He gritted his teeth in pain.

"How the fuck did yo-?" He began.
"I am more than capable of killing you right now I'd watch what you say" I replied. He let out a low growl.
"Tell me Ezra how did your father die?" I asked calmly. A glint flashed in his eyes.
"I shot him" he replied darkly. I pulled the gun out from my Hollister. I pointed the gun at his leg and shot. His body fell down in pain he screamed.
"You shot him like that? Is that how your father died?" I yelled at him.
"Smoke please let's talk about this" Rin spoke up. I looked at him.
"The time for talking passed a long time ago when you aimed a gun at me" I said to him. He looked down.
His brows frowned as he looked at me.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I didn't respond.
"Smoke you look like you did when you used to have those episodes" Rin said calmly. When I first started killing people and actually doing things for this mob, I wasn't used to it. It would keep me up at night, then I'd just lose it and practically fall into a madness. But those stopped happening when I turned 18.
"We both know I haven't gone insane like I used to for years" I seethed back. I took a deep breath.
"Why Rin? Why? I want a fucking reason why you chose to betray me" I said to him. He sucked in a breath.
"I promised my loyalty to the gang not to you" he defended. Something inside me snapped.
"Fine if you so willingly were able to protect this traitor, then you will die protecting him as well" I said to him. I didn't wanna do this but I don't give second chances.

That's a lie Ki-Dae gives second chances, but smoke. Smoke doesn't.
I loaded the gun. Pointing it at Rin, my body was naturally shaking.
What out of I'm not sure, but I know I was shaking. I took a deep breath before pulling the trigger, I watched his lifeless body fall over and the blood spilled out. I turned to Ezra. He shook his head violently.
"Smoke listen we can make a team" I rolled my eyes before raising the gun once more. I walked over to him crouching.
"I've always wanted a normal life, soon this mafia is no longer gonna exist. Maybe I will get my normal life. Maybe I won't, nobody is innocent. Everybody is guilty of something" I said while I moved the hair from his face to the side. Ezra even though he tried to kill me had always been considered fairly good looking in my book.

"I wish you would've done something else with your life" I whispered to him. Smiling slightly.
"You could've been a model y'know you kinda look like my friend Tae" I smiled. He had lost too much blood soon he'd die.
"You're gonna die soon" I said to him. He slightly nodded.
"I should torture you to death but here I am letting you off easy" I said to him. He coughed and a bit of blood came out of his mouth.
"I was so jealous of you for being close to my father, guess this is where my jealousy got me" he attempted to shrug.

"Do you think I'm gonna go to hell?" He asked I chuckled slightly. He's about to die and that's what he wants to ask.
"Yeah probably" I honestly replied.
"Then I'll meet you in hell my Ki-Dae, did you know my father was gonna set me up with you" he asked smiling small coughing some more. I shook my head.
"Reach into my inside coat pocket, there should be a box" he took a deep shakey breath. I did as he said and a black box was there. He nodded signaling me to open it. I opened it and it was a black ring with a blackish purple type of jewel in the middle. It was beautiful.

"I hope you like it... It costed me and my father a lot... He bought it for my mother.... And after she died he wanted me to give it to you" he chuckled.
He closed his eyes. And his chest stopped rising. I put the ring in my pocket. The others were somehow still asleep. I moved Ezra's body off mine.
I searched in his pocket and found a lighter I sighed flipping it open before I left. I tossed the lighter towards the silk curtains me and Ace had chosen ourselves.

The paradox was in my past now, Ace was in my past, smoke was now in my past. I hope at least. Once the fire reached my lab it blew up with a loud crash. The ground shook and I even fell forward as the house burned incredibly fast. The smoke in the air had caused my hands to appear black from the ash. I got off the ground and quickly jogged back to Tae's car.
I started the ignition, hearing sirens in the distance. I pulled the car into a 180 turn and sped down the road back to Daegu. The cops, ambulance and fire trucks passed me. I looked in the review mirror and saw a huge fire. Pushing more on the gas, I didn't look back and soon within an hour I was back in front of the mansion. I was so exhausted I didn't even leave the car I just layed my head back and closed my eyes.