26

Yoongi POV

Three months had passed, months of Ki-Dae not being with me, months of me drinking to forget about her even though I knew it was impossible, months of me going to random girls' houses to get a nice fuck them leave, months of me trying to get Ki-Dae back. months of my possessive side begging for her back.
Another three months of Jungkook's baby growing inside her.

She was the drug and I was the addict.

I shifted in my sleep feeling botheringly hot, I had gotten used to her coolness that I felt so hot with her gone now. I finally decided I couldn't sleep and just got up. It was around 5am so everybody was asleep I got out of my bed. Roaming around the house my feet brought me to the room with the piano, I brought Ki-Dae here when I decided I should let her escape and it didn't make any sense back then when she said she'd just stay but after she explained she was here to get us killed. Well everything made sense. I herd the piano being played.

So like any cliche ff I saw Ki-Dae in there playing.

The melody was soft at first she hummed along with the song. But after while she began playing the keys more harsh and I felt the emotion in her playing. Her playing sounded angry and with hatred but then she stopped playing. Her eyes flickered to her hand.
"Cold" she said sighing. Putting her hand down back on the keys. Playing with one hand while the other was holding her head up, her palm supporting her face which rested on it. She stopped playing for a bit.

"Y'know you can come in Yoongi" she said aloud. I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment but proceeded in anyways. Her eyes were filled with boredom and a uninterested sense.
"Care to tell me why you put me on the spot yesterday?" She asked peeking up at me. I pulled a similar stunt as I did the first night I asked for her back, except this time it was when we were having a meeting. I looked anywhere but at her intense gaze.

"It wasn't intentional" I said. She clucked but it was a knowing one.
"What are we Yoongi? Are we liars now? Cause I can sense the bullshit in that response a mile away" she said rolling her eyes.

The eye rolls I fucking hate it when she rolls her eyes at me. It bugs me so fucking much. My body walked forward grabbing her jaw. I moved her jaw to look at me.
"Good girls don't roll their eyes, remember that" I seethed. She smirked up at me.
"Is that so?" She asked coolly. She got up and I kissed her suddenly. Her body froze a bit but she quickly shook the feeling away, but she didn't shake me away. Knowing she didn't push me away gave me hope, I walked us towards the wall. When her back finally hit it, I put my hands on her waist holding her back from fleeing from my grip. She pulled back from our heated kiss though not for long before I was the one being pushed to the wall.

So she can be dominant. I went to attach my lips to hers but she quickly found her way to my neck. She placed her lips on my neck kissing me I sucked in a breath tightening my grip on her. Her mouth opened and I felt her tongue swirl on my skin as her lips sucked on my neck. Most likely leaving a hickey. I groaned out as she found my sweet spot, this was more amazing than I had thought it would be. She continued to leave love bites all along my neck. Finally she kissed my skin before pulling away from me. I stood there confused.
"Sorry but you always talk about how I'm yours, yet whichever whore you banged last left her marks on your neck, I was tired of seeing them. So I fixed that problem..." she said winking at me.

She took a deep breath, looking up at me.

"...I'll forgive you Yoongi, maybe not tomorrow or next week but I will." She says quietly before leaving the room. Ugh I don't get her one moment she's all up on me the next she's gone before I can stop her. I pushed myself off the wall before running to catch up to her, she was walking through the halls and I hugged her on first instinct. My back hug didn't take her by surprise. I let go of her reluctantly.
"I'm sorry I don't know wh-" I began but I was interrupted by her hugging me. I shut up and hugged her back. I'm not sure why it was this one but this hug was extremely emotion filled. It held everything emotion I could think of love, longing, sorrow, regret, anger, everything. I don't know why or even how but we both somehow started crying. I felt her tears soak my shirt and I felt my eyes burn from tears.
"I'm so sorry, so so sorry for hurting you. I love you" I said to her in a whisper. Her small arms just tightened themselves around me almost as if she was scared I'd disappear.
"I love you too" she simply said.
"Please just come back to me" I said to her.
"I can't, not this soon at least" she responded. I just held her closer, never wanting to let her go.
"So one day we can be together again?" I asked her smiling slightly. She nodded.
"Soon just be patient, I want Ezra to be taken care of first. Do you understand?" She asked me.
"Ki-Dae I love you and you love me let's just make it official and we'll take care of him when the time comes" I said desperately hoping she'd just agree with me.

"I need to do what I'm good at without you blocking my mind, I won't be able to focus on Ezra if I'm worried about you" she remarked I understood her reasoning, when I left her with Taehyung for that drug run I kept thinking about her as well. Even though I understood I didn't wanna agree with it though.
"As long as you come back to me I don't care how long it'll take" I said to her smiling. She smiled back up at me as well. We stared into each other's eyes.
"I always told myself growing up I wouldn't date a gang member" she said to me. I raised an eyebrow out of amusement.
"Why's that?" I asked
"Cause they live a dangerous life and could die at any given time" she responded. The subliminal messages in her words were getting to me. Was she scared I'd die? I gently kissed her lips.
"Well then it's good I'm not gonna die anytime soon" I murmured against her lips.