36

(Incase anyone doesn't know what mark looks like ^^^^)

"We will be landing soon please put on your seatbelts before we land and Welcome to Japan, please ask a flight attendant if something is wrong with your seatbelt" the intercom said. Me and Mark did as he said with ease. It was currently 1:53 in the afternoon. The feeling of going down made me clench my teeth. Not that it was painful it was just an odd feelings like the one you get when you go down an elevator.

Soon we landed and Mark helped me get our carry on and we left. We didn't wanna go through the trouble of picking up luggage through the little tram thing so we managed to fit it all in our carry on. Not like I had anything other than the clothing I was in which was the black hoodie and another pair of black jeans. It was habitual of me to reach in my bag and take out my medical mask and cap I put them on. Mark looked at me questionably before smiling and shaking his head.

"Sorry anytime I was out in public it was a rule to put these on so it's sorta habitual" I explained. He nodded and from there we went to the pick up area of the airport. That's when I saw them, my family. Mother, father and sister. My mother ran up to me with tears in her eyes, I internally scoffed. Before she could fully reach us I clung to Marks' arm. I looked up at him, he gave me a soft smile and understanding eyes.

"I'm not ready for this Mark" I whispered to him. He hugged me reassuringly before letting go I let out a deep breathe. I looked to my family and my mother came up and hugged me without a second thought, I was shocked. Very shocked. I froze up before lightly putting my arms around her as well I felt her tears soak my jacket but I didn't care she just hugged me tighter. She began sobbing and I almost felt bad for her. Almost.

"I'm so sorry" she continued to cry then after some time she let me go. After she let go my father came up to me, he engulfed me in a hug as well, but for my supposed sister who was supposed to be "excited" to see me she just turned around not caring to acknowledge my presence. "Honey would you and Mark like to ride with us?" My mom asked.
"We have enough room we can just have your sister sit in the back" I herd a scoff. I think the problem was Mark could speak Korean fine but my family speaks Japanese so I'm not sure if he can understand them.

"Want to ride with them or rent a car?" I asked mark in Korean, my mother looked confused.
"I don't think he can speak Japanese okaasan" I said.
"I can speak basic Japanese but that's about it" mark replied in surprisingly good Japanese.

(I did actually do my research mark and the rest of got7 can speak basic Japanese okay I'll stop)

"Oh that's great would you like to ride to the house with us?" My mother asked him. He looked at me. I looked at him. He looked back at me. I looked back at him. This is getting us an awful lot of nowhere.

"We'll ride with you" I said making the decision for us. Mark, my mom and me just laughed at me and Marks' comical moment.
"Uensi get in the back" my father spoke to her she let out a sound of dissatisfied as she got in the back of the Tahoe like car. Me and Mark had the backseat. She could've sat next to me but I think my parents didn't want her to. Soon we got to the house and my mother showed us to the rooms and Mark's was just across the hallway. She slipped into my room with me.

"Ki-Dae please sit down" she said I nodded and obliged. She sighed internally.
"You still remember what happened in Korea don't you?" She asked I bit the inside of my cheek nodding. She ran a hand through her hair.
"I'm so sorry for that I know words can't take back what I did and I'm sorry. Me and your father shouldn't have done that, I was hoping you wouldn't remember cause then we could just start fresh but you do and I want to apologise for my actions. Please forgive me I made a mistake and I wish I could've taken it back. All those words I said to you were lies, you've grown so beautiful my daughter and I love you so much. When I got the call from the police department in Korea me and your father booked a flight but they told us we shouldn't come and that they'd send you over here with someone safely." She began crying again. I felt as if my words were gone. I don't think I can ever truly forgive my parents but nothing is wrong with trying to. Maybe this is all a set up because she wants to play nice cause mark is here.

Maybe it isn't. Either way even if it is I can just get my papers and go back to South Korea as a legal citizen this time though. I decided to just take a chance and trust her. I hugged her.

"I'm not sure I entirely believe you but thank you for apologizing" I said to her, she grinned at me jumping up and down. I don't remember my mom being this happy. She gave my cheek a kiss.
"Alright well do whatever you'd like and for the mean time I'm gonna go prepare food" she said slipping out the door. I looked at my new room, it looked really clean like someone had recently cleaned it.

It was about the same size as the one I had when I was part of The Paradox. Thinking of them made me look down at the ring I got from Ezra the only possession I had besides my clothing really, but I didn't mind. Thinking of that made me go look in the closet maybe I'll be lucky and find some clean clothes. I didn't find any maybe me and Mark could go to the mall tomorrow or something.