21

"we need to talk though Jungkook" I stated firmly.
"About the baby? Well I think you should come move in my room since it is my baby, and sooner or later he or she will come out and I want you, me and the crib in here" he said. I folded my arms pulling my shirt down.
"No jungkook, we both know I'm with Yoongi" I said rolling my eyes.
"Yeah you're with him but do you love him" he asked intrigued.
"I do love him, more than I let off" I said.
"But does he know that, and does he feel the same?" He said bringing my worries into words.
"Probably not..." I ran a hand through my hair.
"...who'd love their girlfriend who's pregnant with their friends kid" I said sighing.
"I would, and I do" a deep voice said behind us. I flinched as I herd Yoongi behind us.
"Yoongi?.." he completely ignored me, walking to my side.
"Jungkook she might be pregnant with your child but remember that's cause you raped her" he said getting up in his face.
"And you couldn't even protect her, admit it she's not safe with you" he seethed back at Yoongi. I pulled on Yoongi's wrist. Trying to stop a fight that I had a feeling would erupt.
"Yoongi let's go" I continued to pull on his wrist until he tugged away and got ahold of my wrist instead as he pulled my body behind his.
"Jagiya stay behind me" Yoongi said firmly.
"Please let's just go" I said pleadingly towards Yoongi. I saw his jaw clench as he was getting ready to hit jungkook before he could hit him I got between them. Pushing Yoongi back by his broad shoulders.
"Jungkook I love him, he makes me happy... please respect that" I said to him. He sucked in a breath before turning his head to the side and nodding.
"Yeah whatever you say kiki we'll talk about this later" he said as I calmed him down with my words. I turned to Yoongi grabbing his hand I rushed out of Jungkook's room before something else could happen.
Me and Yoongi left towards his room and I didn't really wanna converse over a conversation so I just wrapped up in a blanket trying to sleep but not succeeding. Soon Jin knocked on the door and Yoongi let him in.
"Hey Suga Jungkook is having all the boys come out tonight for the news of the baby y'know cause he's happy about it so we're leaving at 9 to head over to the club in Daegu. Hinjeon put us on a list so wanna go?" Jin asked hopefully.
"No I'm staying with Ki-Dae" Yoongi responded without hesitation.
"Yoon you can go out babe, It'll only be for a few hours and I'm betting you haven't been out in awhile" I said soothingly. Jin smiled at me giving me a 'thank you' look.
"Alright fine if it's only for a few hours." Yoongi gave in. I smiled hoping this would relieve him of a bit of today. Jin told him a little bit more before leaving.

"Babe what time is it?" He asked sweetly. I stretched a bit picking up my phone looking at it.
"5:54" I responded smiling.
"Shit I need to start getting ready,I'm not gonna be ready in 3 hours" he said running up.
"Do me a favor and pick an outfit for me please" I nodded watching him grab a towel before running into the bathroom to take a shower.

************************
Somehow Yoongi did take every single minute he had til 9 to get ready. I watched at he put in different earrings, the outfit I chose for him which was a colorful two zipper jacket with a white shirt and blue jeans. His hair was styled nicely. God I think he takes longer than me. Soon the guys bid me farewell and where leaving. I had a bad feeling about them going to the club.

Jungkook POV*****
We got into the car all of us into the Tahoe. Going to the club was a cheesy excuse for me trying to get Suga drunk enough to bang some other girl. We all talked about random things and soon we pulled up into the club.
"Party of 7 Hinjeon said they'd be ready for us" I said pulling down my sun glasses to look at the bouncer. He nodded before moving to the side to let us in.  A platter with 7 shot glasses was set down at our table, all the guys cheered then drank the liquor. That I made sure was relatively strong. I just looked at mine.
"Drink maknae" jimin said.
"Sorry someone's gotta drive us back- here Suga as an apology" I said innocently to him pushing it to him. He eyed me before downing it. The club got filled up really quickly. Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok left to go dance with random girls. That left me, Suga, Jin and Tae.
"Up for 2nds?" Tae asked Yoongi.
"Or are you gonna pussy out?" Taehyung asked teasingly.
"V you're the only pussy I see around here" Suga responded.

They both downed 5 more shots now that Suga was on his 7th shot he was very drunk. A girl came to our table. I purposely moved out from the end to let her in.
"Hey baby wanna go dance?" She asked Suga.
"No I have a girlfri-"
"And it's just dancing honey, do you mind if I borrow him?" The whore of a girl asked us. She was pretty but compared to Ki-Dae she was nothing. I shook my head no laughing at him. She took his hand leading Suga to the dance floor. She wrapped her hands around his neck grinding into him. He grabbed her hips feeling her up and down. I smirked to myself knowing I have now won. God how stupid he could be.
The slut pulled Suga close and attacked her lips to his neck most likely leaving a hickey. My poor Ki-Dae is gonna feel so sad. She tugged his hands over to the backrooms. Suga followed her I let a few minutes pass before I called Jimin over.
"What's up kookie?" He asked breathless.
"Can you go check on Suga I saw him go with a girl over there" I pointed knowing they where probably fucking by now. He nodded leaving to where I directed him.
"Y'know Jungkook if you like her you should really just tell her" Taehyung said next to me.
"Setting Suga up wasn't nice but as long as you don't hurt Ki-Dae I don't care" he continued.

Jimin came back moments later.
"Guys Suga cheated on Ki-Dae we have to tell her" Jimin said upset. God I felt bad for how mad he looked, but at the end of the night as I drove the 6 men and 1 slut who Suga insisted he needed a "round 2 when he got home" as he put it, home at 4am I knew Ki-Dae would still be up to unlock the door cause I, Jungkook "forgot the key".