11

"She's with me. I'm gonna be watching over her 24/7 now after yesterday's events with Jungkook" Yoongi said to the phone. It was now late in the afternoon. We were back at his room watching a movie his head was laying in my lap as I played with his hair. When he got a call I let my hands leave his hair.

"Okay bye" he said throwing his phone aside. Laying back down in my lap as he grabbed my wrist and put it on top of his head.
"I never said to stop" he huskily said. I fiddled around with a lock of his hair making a braid out if it, his hair is really soft.
"What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?" My mind spoke out loud.
"Some really expensive Japanese products, why you like my hair?" He smirked at me I rolled my eyes at him.
"Your hair is just really soft even though you bleached it" I explained making another braid in his hair.
"Well later when you take a shower use the products if you like it you can have it" he looked up at me. I looked down at my phone and opened it up having a received a text from Jimin.

Jimin 🦆- I didn't see you today at the lab are you okay???

-yeah I'm okay I'm sorry I forgot to text you and tell you no class today, tomorrow we do have classes though so don't forget.

Jimin 🦆- yay I missed you I'm glad tomorrow we're still on for class though 😁😁

Jimin 🦆- okay I'll txt you later miss smoke Suga will probably get jelly over your attention being on the phone love you see you tomorrow

-okay lol love you too

"Who're you texting?" Yoongi asked me with curious eyes.
"Jimin just wanted to know if I was okay" I explained. There was a silence between us.
"What do you think would've happened to us if we didn't end up with this kind of life? Like if your parents didn't abandon you"
He asked looking up at the ceiling as I undid the braids I made in his hair. Odd question.

"Well I was in an arranged marriage, I grew up knowing once I turned 16 my parents would sign for our marriage..."
"His and my parents were moderately wealthy. They where also great friends so they figured our marriage would make their social status rise but more than likely my sister is probably married to him now" I continued.
"Wow you could've been a completely normal everyday person" he said.
"Kinda crazy how things turn out" I responded.

"What about you where will you have been?" I asked curiously.
"Eh I wasn't academically the best so honestly I probably would've still been playing basketball." He answered.
"Seriously basketball?" The thought of him playing basketball amused me.
"Don't laugh, I'm actually pretty good" his face flushed red. Cute.
"I'm sorry you're just so lazy I couldn't see you playing basketball for fun like if you where forced to maybe but sure as hell not for the fuck of it" me and him both laughed a bit. Suddenly I felt this urge, and I was very familiar with this urge.

I need a cigarette.

"Hey can we go to the rooftop for like 5 minutes?" I asked, he looked at me with frowned brows. Then he gave in he got up off the bed holding a hand out for me to take and I did. He led us out to the hallway. The good thing is that the room I was in is on the way to the staircase for the rooftop so I should be able to step inside and grab my coat that has them. We continued to walk, a familiar door came into view. I tugged at his sleeve and Yoongi turned towards me.

"Can I get my coat it's kinda cold?" I asked sweetly he nodded and I went inside. I went into the closet, my cigarettes should be in my inside pocket if Jungkook didn't snoop around in my clothing. I found my coat and thankfully they where there. I put my coat on and exited the room. Yoongi continued to walk with me to the rooftop in comfortable silence. When we got there I went towards the edge deciding I would sit off the edge I carefully let my feet dangle. I was slightly surprised that there wasn't railing being that it was 3 stories off the ground and if I jumped I'd most likely die.

Yoongi sat next to me watching as the sky was now more leaning towards being dark. The moon lightly lit up the surroundings. Carefully I pulled out my cigarette carton and opened it, my black lighter was found in the same pocket. I put the cigarette to my lips and brought the lighter to the end and lit it. I inhaled the nicotine and breathed out the smoke.
"Hey that wasn't part of the agreement of taking you outside" Yoongi said. I breathed out smoke again then shrugged.

"True but you never said I couldn't" I pointed out.
"Fine this time I'll let it slide" he said winking at me. He put his hand on my thigh. Then his exterior turned serious.
"Is your body still sore?" He asked
"Yeah not as much as it was this morning though" I said smiling.
"Why am I such a fucking idiot?, Ugh I can't even fucking protect you from getting hurt damnit" he angrily said his hands turning into fists.

His knuckles turned white.

I put my hand that didn't have my cigarette on his fist balled ones. I gave him a soft smile.
"No point in being mad Yoongi. We can't go back and change what happened, jungkook was drunk and I didn't even think he'd do that how were you supposed to know... You couldn't..." I said I felt his hand soften against mine. His fingers interlaced with mine. As he held my hand that warm feeling in my stomach returned.