19

I tapped my fingers impatiently as I sat with Tae in Yoongi's room. He left about an hour ago towards Jungkook's room and Tae stopped me and told me to let them sort it out.
"It's gonna be okay we all are here for you Suga's just not sure what to do but I promise you he'll figure it" he said laughing trying to lighten the mood.
"Jungkook isn't ready to be a father either he's only 21, he isn't ready and neither am I " I said back.
"Can I ask you a question though?" He asked. To which I nodded at.
"Are you gonna y'know abort the baby?" He asked biting his lip.
"I can't"
"Why's that"
"Because I'm not a citizen of Korea I'm technically illegal. When my parents left me we were only here on a 4 day trip then we were supposed to go back to Tokyo" I replied. He gave me a look of understanding. I looked at the time and sighed it was past midnight and I was tired. Tae got up and stretched.
"It's late and I'm getting tired don't hesitate to call me or shoot me a text if you need someone to talk to" he said hugging me before taking his leave. I figured I should get to bed as well so I changed into some sweats and a baggy shirt. Crawling into bed by myself. The bed felt empty without my Yoongi. But my body gave out and let me sleep.

I woke up later for the 3rd time that day and looked at the figure shuffling around.
"Yoongi?" Yoongi froze and looked at me.
"Oh heyyyyy babbby" he said hiccuping after that. Is he drunk?.
Yeah so not dealing with this. Sighing I went back to bed.
"Hey don't sigh at me little girl" he said slurring.
"Yoongi I'm older than you by a few months" I said rolling my eyes. He came over to me and planted a messy sloppy kiss on my lips to which I recoiled at, not really wanting to kiss a drunk Yoongi.
"Why won't you kiss me?!" Yoongi said rather loudly.
"Yoongi it's 4am shut up the others are sleeping" I said amused by him.
"But I love you, why don't you love me back" he said upset I was almost worried he was gonna cry. But he just buried himself in the blankets.
"Yoon what're you doing"
"Thinking about youuuuu" he said looking at me.
"Is that so?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He nodded.
"Hey hey Ki-Dae how come you don't like me"
"Yoongi I'm your girlfriend, if I didn't like you I'd be gone."
"Oh yeah huh... You got a cool boyfriend, but he used to be a bad guy" he said opening one eye to look at me. He sprawled on the bed looking at the ceiling.
"I wish my kid was in you instead of Jungkook's" he said pouting his cheeks puffed out.
"This isn't fair what if I want kids" he said crossing his arms over his chest like a little kid.
"Then we'll have kids later on" I replied playing on my phone.
"But I want one now" he said looking at me.
"Do you actually want a kid or do you just want the process of having one?" I asked amused.
"Both duh" he said throwing the blankets over him as he got on top of me. He looked down at me.
"C'mon Jagiya let's have a kid" he said kissing me.
"Yoongi you're drunk" I replied.
"I want to be addressed as oppa" he said kissing my neck then sucking on a spot if it wasn't for the fact that he was drunk id probably be aroused.
"C'mon baby say it opppp aaaa" he said sounding it out for me. Then he layed his head on my chest hearing my heart beat.
"Baby you're so cooooooold" he said before rolling over and passing out. I shook my head at his drunkenness.

But did he really mean it when he said he loved me. No probably not. He was drunk.
I rubbed my still flat stomach thinking of how I'd be big in a few months. I hummed a song as Yoongi slept I ran hands through his hair.
"Yusuke for a boy and Jae-yun for a girl hmm?" I ran my hands over my stomach. Even with everything going on I'm still so lucky to have all of them as my family. I'm always going to be on edge with jungkook but I can't expect my life to be peachy when I was raised by a gang. Rape, murder and Robbers aren't that big of deal to me. I sat there at 4am lost in my own world of thoughts. As I watched the sun comes up I thought about how Jungkook probably felt. Should I go talk to him based off of Yoongi's state I'd say things didn't go the best but not the worst either.

As Ace used to say there are no good choices, only choices with the least amount of regrets. We're all the bad guy in someone's story.
Ace would be disappointed in me. I wasn't supposed to turn out like this, catch feelings for the enemies then turn and leave the Paradox. I'm a traitor or maybe I'm not, after all it's not like it's Ace's gang anymore it's Ezra's.