18

I went and got a bag to put some ice in. Afterwards I came back to Yoongi. I touched his back to make sure his back was dry before turning him over so he was laying on his back. I grabbed his face and already found the bright red place I hit him I noticed a dark purple bruise began to form. I got the ice pack and put it against it. Sighing out loud. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.
"Hey Jimin-"
"Miss Ki-Dae where are you? Are you hurt?" he said. I laughed a little.
"I'm with Yoongi come over to his room I'll open the door for you" I said before hanging up. In less than 3 minutes he had knocked on the door softly. I opened it for Jimin and stepped aside letting him inside. He looked around.
"For some reason I didn't expect your and Suga's room to be like this" he observed, I chuckled. As I made my way to Yoongi looking at his unconscious form.
"What happened to him?" Jimin asked
"He sneaked up on me and I kinda punched his face" I said rubbing my neck, Jimin stiffled a laugh. We sat on the couch and we just talked about random things. I looked at the time 9:53 am. Jimin eventually layed his head in my lap and I was listening to him express his feelings while running my hand through his head in a conforming way. It must be hard for him since the rest of the gang kinda looked at him as the soft one.
"Jimin it's okay to be the soft one, they're the ones that keep people together... You don't have to be hard and cold like RM or Yoongi to be great" I said softly.
"I know it's just I'm the weak one all the time. They treat me different." He closed his eyes letting quiet tears roll down his face.
"Don't cry, I love you the way you are you've grown to be like a son to me" I said whipping his tears away.
"Glad you said that you're like a mom to me I just didn't want to admit it" he chuckled.
"Jimin wanna know something?" He nodded looking up at me.
"Did you know you are one of the main reasons I didn't wanna follow through with the plan." I said looking into his soft eyes.
"Really?" He asked. I nodded.
"I'm gonna do what I got to do to make sure you're safe" I said to him firm.

After some time Yoongi woke up and the day went on uneventful. I apologized to him for hitting him and he just laughed at me. As we were cuddling to go to sleep I felt a jolt in my stomach. I suddenly felt really sick. I got up abruptly ripping yoongi's arms off my waist.
"What the hell Ki-Dae?" Yoongi said as I rushed to our bathroom. I doubled over as the contents of my stomach came out. I continued to vomit into the toilet. As Yoongi came up behind me pulling my hair out of the way. My stomach hurt bad and I groaned in pain.
"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked.
"Yeah yoon just fine, I just puked up everything that was in my stomach no big deal" I replied sarcastically.
"Okay I'll admit that was dumb to ask, I'm gonna call Jimin and Taehyung to get you some medicine." He said pulling out his phone dialing Tae. After he was done he hung up, I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth by the time he was done. As I made my way back to bed I saw Tae at the door talking to yoongi. Not in the mood to conversate I went to bed.

**********

"Kiki wake up" I snapped my eyes open to Tae with a bag.
"What're you doing here?" I asked groggy. He shoved a bag in my hand.
"Here hurry up I've been waiting for Yoongi to go to Jimin for the pills so you could test" he said quickly. Pushing me in the bathroom, I opened the bag looking at the box. It was a pack of pregnancy tests. Oh God. I quickly peed on the stick and closed it. I opened the door for Tae as he looked at it on the counter. He gave me a sad smile. We herd pounding on the door.
"I put a chair at the door knob so he's not gonna get in while we find out if you're pregnant." He said, I felt flustered. The two minutes it took for the test to come with results felt like forever. The pounding on the door and screams from outside seemed to take over all the sounds.
"Two minutes are up" Tae sighed out.
"Remember I have your back even if you are pregnant" he said reassuringly. He picked up the stick his eyes shut as he gave it to me. I looked at it and gasped.
"Please tell me I'm seeing things" I cried out, letting the tears fall now. Yoongi's shouting and pounding got louder.
"I'm so sorry Ki-Dae" Tae said hugging me.
"I'm not ready for this Tae, I can't do this. I can't be a mom" I screamed out in tears. I sunk to the bottom of the bathroom floor feeling the marble tile beneath me.
"It'll be okay" Tae said before leaving the bathroom. Leaving me crying on the floor and confused as to why this had to happen to me.

I herd feet stomp over to the bathroom door, but hesitated before opening it.
"Baby what's wrong?" I herd the voice of Yoongi. I threw the pregnancy test at him. He picked it up off the ground. He threw it at the wall.
"FUCKING HELL WHY DIDNT I STOP JUNGKOOK" he yelled stomping out the room. I herd his feet fade. Jungkook's baby was growing in my body and he was so drunk that night that he didn't even know it. I rubbed my stomach and somehow more tears came out.

There's a life in my stomach.