7

Jimin and Hoseok were loud we could hear them a hallway away as they tried to whisper but failed.
"What if she hates us?"
"She won't hate us"
"She'll probably think we suck at hacking"
"That's cause we do"
"No like really suck compared to her"
"Everybody sucks compared to her"
"True. I'm so nervous"
"I know so am I,I really hope we don't fanboy again"
I couldn't really tell who's voice was who's being that I didn't really get the chance to talk to them much yesterday.
We took a turn and there they where. They both turned to me grins on their faces. With how happy  they where I almost feel bad for being mean yesterday. It was clear that they somewhat looked up to me.
"Hi..." I paused not sure what to say fuck my social skills suck.

"..We didn't get to properly meet yesterday I'm smoke" I continued on
One of them took my hand but released it quickly.
"Wow you're hands really are cold are you feeling alright? I'm Jimin in case you forgot" I flashed him a smile attempting to be nice.
"Yeah I'm feeling okay, and you must be J-hope or would you prefer Hoseok?" I asked the red head. His face turned bright red, aw that's sorta adorable.
"W-whatever one you want Miss smoke" he stuttered out. I extended my hand once again.
"I like J-hope if that's fine with you" I replied, he bit his lip I'm willing to bet it's because of how cold my hands are.

"Anyways care to lead me to your lab" I said getting back on subject. They nodded leading me to a room about two hallways away.
The inside had white walls with white light that showed the two tables and long desk that had one triple monitor set up and a different seven monitor set up....which was set up incorrectly.

I sighed internally.

There were motherboards and white cabinets most likely filled with various technology that could be put to good use but these two don't know how to use it.

Looking among the tables I noticed what looked like failed attempts of making ear pieces. I got into the desk chair and checked out the monitor system. With the three boys watching me intently.
"Woah okay well I'm gonna need to make some changes around here, your systems are gonna need some updates that will take awhile. Unfortunately we're not gonna be able to get anything done today so, I'm gonna stay back with Jungkook and fix this" I explained to them.

They nodded at me while smiling.
"Anything we can do to help you?" J-hope asked.
"Actually yeah I'm gonna need a notebook and a few different colored pens" I said and they scurried off yelling a quick 'okay'. I blew out the air I had been holding in. I decided now would be the time I could pull out the phone Jungkook gave me, I took the time to just download Spotify and Netflix. In less than 5 minutes they got me what I asked for and I thanked them. Now to get down to work.

I checked the time on my phone 10:53am seriously? Where is all this time going? Am I lost in thoughts? Daydreaming my time away? The author needs time to speed up? Probably all the above.

I set the iPhone down and let my playlist play while I worked, which most of my playlist consisted of Got7, Exo and other music artists. From there I began working on everything I could.

*****************************
I woke up to the bright light that hurt my eyes. When my eyes got adjusted to the bright light I was able to finally get up. I was still in the tech lab looks like I must've fallen asleep. I fished my phone out of my pocket 10:13 pm .

"Jungkook oh my God I'm so sorry for getting carried away, why didn't you wake m-" I turned to look at the chair I last saw him in and it wasn't him who was sitting there. It was instead the other dude. Who's name I couldn't remember, his straight blonde hair was just above his eyes. My eyes met his and we kinda had a stare down. Which was cut off when I herd a notification sound come from the computer.

"I'm sorry uh if you want we can leave" I said as I examined the updates that had taken hours to load but where finally ready now.
I pushed my feet and rolled over to the other monitor checking on the software. I pressed quickly on the keys of the keyboard and after some rookie hacking I was able to break the barrier around this computer to transmit to mine. Meaning I could talk to Rin. He got up out of his chair and I quickly closed the tab.
"What are you up to with all this? I know Jin asked you to train the little fanboys but wow I didn't expect this" he chuckled to himself.
"I don't know they just seemed so happy to see me so I figured even though in the long run we're enemies I'd do something for them" I replied truthfully.
"I haven't seen someone happy to see me besides Ace in a long time." I muttered under my breath.

"What is the story behind you and Ace?" He asked.
"It's a long story and it's personal" I said.
"Who cares if it is, it's not like I'll judge you I'm nothing more than a stranger. My opinion shouldn't matter" he retorted
"I don't even know your name there's vital info to that story that I need to trust someone in order to tell them that story"

"You not knowing my name isn't gonna change" he said. Oh if only he knew that I was here on purpose and knew more about him than he cares to think.
"Why? I'm nothing more than a stranger. My opinion doesn't matter" I repeated his words. I could tell he was amused.
"How about this I tell you mine, you tell me yours deal?" I nodded

"Yoongi"

"Ki-Dae"