•Favorite type of kiss

Start from the beginning

His soft kisses turn into passionate, rough kisses. His lips move from mine down to my jaw, then to my neck. He continues to kiss me and I run my fingers though his hair.

Before I know it his sweet kisses are nowhere close to what he's doing now. He continues to kiss me the way his is, and the way I now love the most. His sweet, soft kisses are cute, but his passionate, rough kisses feel even more real and amazing.

Before I know it I'm leaning against the back of the couch and he's still kissing me. His kisses get more rough, but even more passionate. He goes from my neck back up to my lips. His heavy breathing against my lips is everything I didn't know I needed.

"Jaemin-ah~ Jumin-ah~" I hear Jeno yelling from the front door. Jaemin continues to kiss me. I don't think he heard Jeno. I don't try to stop him from kissing me, I don't want to.

Jaemin is blocking my sight from the entrance to the living room, and Jaemin isn't facing it, so there really is no way to know if someone sees us.

"Woah!" I hear Jeno say, he sounds...shocked?

Jaemin hears him and turns around. He sees Jeno and sits back. I stay sitting how I was and Jeno just stands there.

"C-can ya breathe?" Jeno asks awkwardly and laughs a little.

The three of our faces are beat red from embarrassment and I know it.

"I-I-" Jeno cuts me off.

"No. Uhm..." he clears his throat. "I-it's fine. I-I-I..." He laughs awkwardly, stutters, a lot, and waves his arms around probably not knowing what else to do.

"Jeno what's wrong?" Haechan walks over to him and looks at Jaemin and I. "Oh..." He can probably see the marks Jaemin left on me..

"It's not what it-" Now Haechan cuts Jaemin off.

"No no, I can tell. You two were just eating each other's faces. It's fine." Haechan grins.

"Haechan!" I say getting even more embarrassed. Jaemin is still sitting there awkwardly.

"Uhm.." Jeno clears his throat. "I'm just gonna..go to my room now. B-bye." He turns around and scratches his head.

"Alright, continue eating each other's faces, I'll make sure Yun and I aren't in the way." Haechan smiles and walks away.

Jaemin waits a second to talk. "I-I'm Sorry." He looks at me.

"You're fine." I smile. "I didn't want it to stop like that either."

He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly and looks the other way. "I didn't want it to stop at all." I hear him mumble.

I smile. He's so cute when he's awkward. "Me neither."

He looks back at me and smiles shyly. "I uhm. I have homework...I gotta go." He stands up and rushes to his room. I laugh to myself about how cute he is.

I walk down to my room and just play on my phone. I miss him. Already. I want his kisses. I want his soft ones, I want his passionate ones. I just want him to kiss me again.

I get up off of my bed and go to my door to get Jaemin. As soon as I open my door, I see Jaemin standing there, like he was ready to knock.

I look up at his eyes and he looks down into mine. Our eyes don't move.

Before I know it, I know why he was here. He holds my face gently and softly kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he slowly leans into me making me back up into my room. He shuts the door with his foot and continues to give me his cute kisses.