Kongpob, " I see.." he knew that Phana will soon get a lot of attention. the guy is handsome indeed, Plus he heard that the moon of medicine is a genius. It seems it's not rumor after all.

KongPob was thinking about the possibilities for his Nong to win the contest when he felt that someone hugged him from the back and kissed his cheek.

A rare sight indeed.

Arthit, "Which is good."

Kongpob, "what do you mean P'?" He stood up to let the man sit on his chair.

Arthit, "Well at least they are getting famous individually, You can't expect to just let our guy ride on the medical moon's popularity. In the end, it's either their moon or Our Moon will win the competition."

Aim, "I also heard the contest in the Faculty of Agriculture is still on going, U-Prince? Something like that. But they join the fest, their Basketball match vs. CommArts will be on Wednesday next week.." One of his Brother is in the faculty of agriculture.

Arthit, "Nah let them be. Nong'M please call Forth and his gang, I'd like to talk to them. "

M, "Roger P'.." When he left their table, he heard KongPob trying to convince Arthit not to be so rough with their juniors. Only to be scolded, telling he's becoming soft when it comes to Forth and his friends. The other seniors did nothing but chuckle cause it's clear that someone is getting jealous.

Everything went well with the preparations so it only took few minutes before they adjourned the meeting and surprisingly, Arthit listen to KongPob, if asked what kongPob promised to his lover for the night, the other guys can only have a wild guess yet wouldn't dare to say it, Who wants to die in Arthit hands anyway?

The crazy doctors are now busy reading their books in Phana's room, when the guy received a call from Forth, asking if they can watch their football match on Saturday..

Phana, "Yes sure, we will. good luck bro and expect us to support you, we will cheer for you.. "

Beam heard that familiar voice , especially that laughing sound over the phone, and without knowing.. He moved from Phana's bed and sat on the floor beside the guy, trying his best to eavesdrop on what they are talking about. Kit on the other hand is controlling his laughter because of Phana's reaction, their friend seems not aware of what he's doing. Until their leader becomes irritated, Seeing how eager his friend just to listen to the other guy's voice. He took the Book from the table which is happen to be as thick as the Dictionary and smacked it to Beam's head. The guy flinched because of the pain and that's when Kit lost it and laughed so hard which cause Phana to excused himself, sent his regards to the engineer and end their conversation.

Beam, "What the Fuck Phana?!! That Hurts! "

Phana, " I thought you're gonna take the phone from me!! Geez, why so eager huh? That was just Ai'Foth! (Then he remembered the reason why and yet chose to ignore it), Focus on the topic so we can move to the next subject. It's getting late! "

Beam, "FINE! But you don't have to hit me like that You Jerk! "
They continue to argue about it and other things till midnight, so kit and beam ended up staying at Phana's..

While Forth and his friends are getting wasted at the Bar. Park is enjoying himself with a girl on his lap while having a two different girls on both sides. Lam continue to order a bucket of beer and Forth is making himself busy with the girl on his lap. After few minutes, he excused himself and went to the hotel in front of the bar with the girl and the guy he met earlier. And we all know what happens next.

Lam stayed with Park until the guy passed out. He took him home and sent a message to forth to inform him about it. Expecting his friend to come home before sunrise. He stay all night to wait for his friend when he saw the guy parking his bike. He check the time, 2:30. Great! Well at least he still have a time to sleep. It's a good thing that their first subject tomorrow will be at 10. He took his phone and sent a message saying goodnight to Forth. He sat on his couch and watch the other guy sleeping soundly on his bed, feeling grateful that his friend went home safely.

Then the match between the football players from Engineering and Economics began. At first, it looks like it will end smoothly, with Forth and his team leading the game.

Until everything went wild and it cause a commotion Which leads to the cancellation of the game

"What happen? "

"Those economics bastard started it! " said one of KongPob's juniors.

"Goodness! Did you saw how P'Forth went berserk? "

"They deserve it! Those looser becomes impatient because of the result and started to insult our team. They even call P'Arthit and KongPob a..."

"What? "

"I can't say it.." Of course! Try and call the head hazers Fag and you will die!

(A/N: please spare me! I'm begging you. 🙏)

"But hey there's a rumor that those two are in a relationship.. "

"It's not a rumor stupid!."

Phana and his friends who went to cheer them was so shocked because of what happened. They can't believe that one day, they will see a guy like Forth who's patient and kind would flipped like that.

Beam, "Pha~ what will happen to
Ai'Forth? " shit! He forgot about Beam. He tried to look for Forth but it seems he already left the stadium with his team. While those guys from the economics are now lying down in a stretcher. Geez!!

Phana, "Don't worry guys, he will be fine. Let's go, I'll try to call him later.."

Beam, "But.. " it's funny tho. They are aiming to become the best doctor someday and yet his friend here is more worried about the guy who injured those bastards instead of the Patient's.. Tsk!

"And I also heard that those retarded tried to insult the Moon of Meds and his Friends.."

"For real? They dare to do that? The fans of those guys are wild! But yeah they seem so close.. "

"So what?!! Besides I don't have any objections with that, Considering how hard it is for us to survive in Sotus Gathering, we need medical assistant!! "

Phana heard about it when they're about to leave the stadium And all he can do is to Assure his friends that he will dig deeper about this.

Before he get in to his car, he looked at the stadium again and whispered..

"Forth, that guy is Dangerous."

tbc...

×××××

A/N: "Forth, that guy is Dangerous." Nah! Don't worry Pha. I heard you're a black belter.. 😉 you're dangerous too, duh?!!

(Published: 12/15/18)