Part 9

During the night, it happened again. I was still demanding to know why does every time when I have an astral mode, I keep having black-out or seizures. They were having an effect on my health, slowing process. This astral time, I went to see how Melanie was doing, and what I saw just left me dumbfounded. They actually had her strapped into the bed and noticed a wheelchair with similar devices. Now, I have seen a dental chair like that, but I couldn't believe until I looked. She was clearly a feeding from that tube being placed, only one of the few times they take action. However, I noticed she too was hooked to EEG herself, and it reporting some strange activity. It almost liked like the activities I was dealing, especially whenever I was having an OBE. I stepped back for a second and bumped into Melanie's astral, which scared me.

"What the fuck!" I screamed.

"It's all right, I was demanding that as well." Melanie said.

"I can understand in my case, but I at least..." I said.

"I know. I don't get. This can't be right. I didn't do anything to deserve this.." Melanie said.

We found a spot to sit down.

"Look, I'm still trying to understand my newfound abilities. You need to..." I said.

"They kept forcing a lot this bullshit onto me as they could..." Melanie said.

"I haven't seen this kind of manoeuvrer before when comes eating disorders, but this is a first." I said.

"What are they doing this to me?" Melanie asks.

"I'm not sure. It could be a way of trying to force something out of you." I said.

"I was already tricked into saying I had some kind of problem just to tell them to leave me alone. It wasn't enough to them, getting more aggressive. They didn't do this to Victoria, but why me." Melanie said.

"It's not unheard for anyone sent to eating disorder units to be forced into treatment. Has anyone got a hold of a family member?" I had to ask.

"My step-dad and mum had been around. They were very stern with me over how I looked. I told them I was in a cycling accident, but they got the paperwork wrong. I could tell they weren't buying. My step-dad asking about the tube told him about my neck." Melanie said.

"With that nasty fell, who can blame him... with all due respects." I said.

"I understand what you mean." Melanie said.

"It could be a way to final convincing you to get your health back on track." A voice was said.

We looked around to see who it was. It was Nick.

"If they'll going this far, it wouldn't be the first strange tactic that anyone has tried to convince others to seek help." Nick said.

"I'm don't think I wanna know." Melanie said.

"You be surprised" I said.

"Say, didn't Geri had to stay for awhile and kept getting caught for seeking out?" Melanie asks.

"They knew it was just to visit. They were able to track down a next of kin when it was clear to let her leave since there wasn't much at home." Nick said.

"This I had just gotta see." I said.

"What? What about our bodies?" Melanie asks.

"Don't worry, I have a way to get around that." Nick said.

All of us were presented a portal, which can enter into the dreams of others though it reminded us of the holodeck from Star Trek.

"I'm just a tech nerd." Nick joked.