Bubble Bath (Michelangelo x Reader)

You sunk into the hot water with a contented sigh, closing your eyes. After a long, long day, this was what you truly needed:

No tests, no textbooks, just bubblegum bubbles.

Just you and your thoughts.

And to be honest, all you could think about was Michealangelo. His muscular arms and strong hands, his electric blue eyes looking up at you from between your thighs…after all, there’s more then one way to relax after a stressful day.

And who better to cure you then your orange crush?

You sank deeper into the water and deeper in your fantasies. If you closed your eyes, you could feel him. His soft lips attacking your breasts, smothering them with affection. He’d gently bite your nipples...

You couldn't fight back that moan...

He would move down, down your body.

Kissing down to your belly button and then bellow, to your heated core.

He would tease you of course, only kissing your folds as you pleaded for more, much more.

“Mikey! Baby, please! Please, baby…"

Now you were playing with yourself, thinking of him...

He would never deny you for too long…burying his face between your thighs, he would finally give you what you wanted. His tongue would twirl and twist, paying extra attention to your clit. The faster he went, the hotter, the wetter you became.

God, you were already so close!

“M-Mikey! Oh!”

Did you say that out loud?

You quickly got out of the tub, and drying off as fast as you can, head to your room. You had to text Mikey and-oh.

There on your bed, was none other Michealangelo. He grinned, eyeing your naked and slightly wet form.

He had that look. The look that needed no words.

Within seconds, you were on the bed, making out furiously. Falling onto the pillows, you kissed Mikey and tugged on his gear.

“You’re wearing too much.”

He grinned, his blue eyes glowing with excitement, and undressed, exposing every inch of gorgeous green muscles.

Kissing you again and then again, he whispered in your ear,

“Where do you want me, babydoll?”

Once more, words where not needed. You spread your legs and within a second, Michealangelo was heading down south. A soft kiss was pressed against your folds and you moaned softly.

Fantasy was incredible but it could never beat the real thing…