Bright Red Lips (Raphael x Reader)

Imagine giving Raphael oral.

Raph loves oral, but he knows that he’s too big to take all the way. That doesn’t mean that you can’t still pleasure him though.

Just imagine all the things you can do to him!

Your lips are painted a bright, beautiful red. Even the shade gets him excited as he wonders what You have planned for him.

You can take the tip of his cock in your mouth, sucking on it ever so slighty. He loves the way your lips look around his cock (points of you wear red or black lipstick). Even just a small part of him in your mouth is a dream come true…

You can cover it in kisses, your lips exploring his thick cock. The light flutter of your lips drives him crazy, he loves it but he wants more then just a flurry of kisses. His cock is covered in your lipmarks, which he loves.

You can lick it, so so slowly. Your tongue running up and down and up again, twirling around the head.

But the best part are his reactions.

Just imagine the loud groaning, the way he swears under his breath. He tries so hard to keep his damn mouth shut, but you make it so hard.

He growls, grasping your hair. He’ll look down at you, his eyes glowing. He wants more. He wants your pussy around his cock, your juices flowing. But damn, he loves it when you tease him.