Dreamin' (Raph x Reader).

It had started with a dream.

Raphael had dreamed of you plenty of times, much more then he was willing to admit. He had dreamed of you and him together, his hands on your body night after night...It was exciting to him really.

But this dream...this dream had been a little bit different.

He was embarrassed to say how or to admit that he was still thinking about it...but the image his mind had created had been impossible to forget. The new shape and curve of your body, his hands on your belly...it had unlocked a new side of him. A new, primal fantasy. And he was ashamed of it. Raphael didn't know why. You had always been so accepting of his fantasies, never once shaming him over them.

Hell, you had happily taken a part in them!

But this one...would be asking quite a lot.

Would you be willing?

Willing to give in to him, to make his dream come true? Would he even dare to ask you? He did dare in fact, once he could no longer take it, and instead of the rejection he had feared...He was answered with a deep kiss. And an excited yes.

Raph had been shocked but so, so happy at the same time. And after weeks of wishing and wanting...He just couldn't wait any longer.

"Get over here."

The turtle pulled you into another kiss, this one longer and harder and hotter then the first. Clothes came off (or in your case, they were ripped off) quickly and Raphael groped your body. He had always found you so beautiful, he thought your body was perfect. Perfect curves and breasts and hips, perfect everything.

And he couldn't wait to see how it would all change, to see your beauty grow...

"God, I love ya." He growled.

"I love you too." You whispered in reply.

You moaned against his lips as he squeezed your breasts softly. He was being so gentle with you as the room got hotter...as Raphael's imagination grew hotter.

He played with your breasts a little more, imagining them bigger and swollen and so, so pretty. His hands ran down your body and he imagined the change in that too, the way your belly would swell up and look so lovely. And as his fingers fell between your thighs, he found himself smiling.

"You're excited, ain't ya tiger? You're wantin' this as much as me..." He mumbled.

You moaned, kissing his jaw gently as he played with your pussy.

"Been dreamin' about this for so long, been wantin' to do this with you..."

His fingers were teasing you so much, it wasn't fair at all...But oh it did feel fantastic. You whimpered his name and Raphael smiled, kissing your neck.

"Been wantin' to touch you..."

You were wishing he would stop teasing and just do it already, just enter you. Just make his fasntasy real already! But your mind was too lusty to string together the words, to really beg for it and instead you moaned a little more and a little louder.

"To fill you..."

His fingers moved away from your sex, much to your displeasure. But you weren't unhappy for very long. Raphael had positioned himself with his cock pressed to your pussy, just teasing your entrance. The heated head pressed against you and you cried out in utter excitement, wordlessly begging for more.

"To put a baby in you."

And then he entered you.

You finally spoke, screaming his name as he started fucking you. You didn't know why he had you like this, moaning like this, screaming like you never had before.

Maybe you were more turned on by this then you had realized. Maybe the idea of Raphael impregnating you was hottest thing you had ever heard. And it really was.

As the turtle fucked you, his movements an odd mixture of gentle and rough, you imagined it.

You imagined exactly what Raphael had been dreaming of, your body swelling with the love you made together...And you loved it. You begged for it as he fucked you, your nails digging into his skin. Maybe it was all only a dirty little fantasy but it was an exciting one. It was a fantasy that brought you to a powerful, body shaking, mind blowing orgasm, all as you screamed his name.

It was a fantasy that brought Raphael to an orgasm too, his growls in your ear as he came inside of you. As he finished inside of you. And you moaned together, his seed filling you with each spurt.

Once his passion had come down, Rapael pulled out of you, ever so slowly. A stream of cum followed his cock and he smiled.

"You're so good to me, baby..." he mumbled.

You smiled as he flopped beside you and kissed your cheek, his hand rubbing your belly softly.