Birthday Blues~

You had never been big on birthdays.

It wasn't that you didn't enjoy the cake and presents because who didn't? It was that that you didn't enjoy the fuss of it all. The total strangers coming up and hugging, the well intention but often hurtful comments that were made...it just wasn't your style. So you avoided big birthday shebangs, often avoiding even telling anyone about the "special day." But you couldn't avoid it with your boyfriend. After all, you had met on your birthday (after you attempted to escape a surprise party) and he insisted on doing something together.

"Leo, I dunno..."

"It'll be a small thing, just you and me. What do you say?"

You said yes. After all, who could resist those big blue eyes? And you were so happy that you had because Leonardo, though keeping his promise to keep things small, had gone above and beyond for you. Starting with a blindfold and his hand leading yours. You had been suspicious when he insisted on blind folding you but you trusted the turtle enough to do it, letting him lead you somewhere. Somewhere turned out to be a rooftop picnic, complete with an Italian dinner and blue fairy lights strung up everywhere. You laughed, looking up at him with happy eyes.

"Do you like it?" He asked you, leading you towards the picnic blanket.

You nodded as you sat down, knowing just how much effort he had put into all of this. And you enjoyed every second of it, laughing and talking about the past year you had spent together. It was perfect. It was the exact way you wanted to spend your birthday, a quiet dinner with your favorite person in the world. Leo kissed you and gave you little gifts...but the best gift was waiting for you at home. It wasn't hard for the turtle to convince to spend the night at the Lair (promising that his brothers wouldn't bother you was a little harder) and the walk there was perfect. In his little bedroom, you got ready, slowly slipping out of your clothes as Leonardo came up behind you. You felt his hands on your waist, gently pulling you back into his chest as his lips found your neck.

"Did you have a good day, love?" He whispered, kissing a little line up and down your shoulder.

"Mmm...a wonderful day..."

"Is there anything I can do...to make it better?" He asked.

You didn't have to say anything. You turned in his embrace, your lips finding his and kissing him softly. Sweetly. Once again, the turtle took the lead, pulling you towards the bed and pushing you onto the sheets. He leaned over you, peppering your body in kisses as your clothes came off. Tank top tossed away by your hands, jeans pulled off by his. Panties and bra were discarded as he removed his armor. As he did, you returned the favor by kissing his body, paying extra attention to his neck and shoulders. Leo moaned, finally tosdijng away the last of his armor. He got right back into the fray, hands roaming your body as heat spread inside. But tonight wasn't about his pleasure. It was about yours.

"Allow me, love..."

He gently laid you back onto the sheets, looking down at you. You were so beautiful. So perfect. And he was so thankful that you were his. His explored every piece you, kissing and caressing your breasts and belly, moving closer down the line. As he kissed your thighs and moved closer to your core, he smiled. You were so wet for him already, your sweet scent almost calling out to him.

"Leo~"

He smiled, fingers finding your wetness and exploring the soft folds. You moaned beneath his touch, spreading your legs for the turtle. But he wanted to take his time. He wanted to tease you. Leo played with your clit, enjoying your cries of pleasure.

"Do you like that, love? Do you want a little more?"

"Please!"

Well, you had used your manners. And you were so very, very wet...Leonardo slid his fingers into you ever so slowly, smiling as you screamed softly. It felt so fantastic, his fingers fucking you. At first, they pumped inside your pussy slowly, each small thrust making you wetter...but no closer to cumming. But Leo enjoyed your cries too much, he wanted more of them he wanted them to be louder. So his fingers left your pussy, a disappointed whimper escaping your lips.

"Be patient, love. I've got something much better for you." He whispered, kissing your collarbone.

Leonardo could no longer deny his own pleasure nor his aching cock. But he knew that you were more then willing to help him with it...He pressed the tip to your entrance, watching you carefully. Taking in your reaction. As he slid into inch by inch, he watched your expression contort into one of intense pleasure. Eyes fluttering, screams falling from your lips as well as he name...your back arched as you cried out, begging for more. Faster, deeper, more of him...it was perfect. The base of his cock pressed to your pussy lips, every throbbing inch now inside of you. Leonardo moaned, taking a moment to compose himself.

"Leo...please!"

Your voice brought him back down to earth, smiling as he took control once more...and thrusted into. You screamed at his actions, voice dripping with joy and pleasure.

"Oh! Oh god!"

His thrusts were getting harder and faster, your moans getting even louder. They were mixed with the sound of skin upon skin, slapping together loudly. The smell of sweat was thick, mixed with your scents. But you noticed none of it. All you could think of was his thick cock, filling your pussy and making you scream. All you could do was beg for more, not even caring if anyone else heard your screams. All you could think of was him. Leonardo, the love of your life

"Leo! Oh!"

"I know, love..."

He could feel how close you were, feel your body burning with passion. He could only imagine what you were feeling, the pleasure that must be taking over you. But you let it go, in a stream of screaming and moaning, you came. Your pussy felt wetter and tighter as your juices flowed from your heated core. It was nearly enough to send Leonardo over the edge, but he held back. Though his owen body ached for release, he stopped himself from cumming, choosing instead to watch your own pleasure. Your body shook, legs locked around his waist as you moaned, whispering his name over and over again.

It was a beautiful sight.

And it certainly wasn't over, at least not yet. Leo was going to see this again and again, he was going to mask you fun countless times. And when it was too much, when your body was weak and too hot to go on...he would finish, painting you in his seed. It was the perfect present for you...