Despacito (Michelangelo x Reader Smut)

Despacito.

Date night was always something wonderful with Michelangelo.

The turtle always had some fantstic idea in mind and tonight had been no exception. Yellow and orange lights strung around the room, blinking in the dark room.

Furniture pushed back against the wall, blankets and pillows strewn across the floor. And one of Mikey's many playlists playing song after song. Men and women singing in Spanish, songs about love and it's many forms. Mikey couldn't actually take you dancing, to a club or a party or something, but he could work with what he had.

It had started innocently enough, Michelangelo taking your hands on his and leading you onto the "dance floor".

The turtle was a surprisingly good dancer; stepping in time perfectly with the beat, hips swaying and eyes glowing in the neon lights.

"Dance with me, baby." he begged.

And you did. Until one song came on and, oh, you ended up dancing a little closer. Bodies pressed against each other, hips grinding. You knew it was over when he moaned in your ear, his breath hot on your neck.

The song ended, another took it's place and you found yourself in the floor with Mikey leaning over you.

Quier respirartu chello despacito.

It wasn't the turtle's fault really.

You were so close and wearing that little black dress, the one with the swishy skirt and no back.

He couldn't help but kiss you, his lips pressing to yours slowly.

"Mmm...Mikey..."

He kisses you again, deeper and hotter this time. Your eyes are closed and you, you're lost in the moment. In the passion

His hands run slowly along your body, enjoying each gentle curve.

Your arms wrap around his shoulders, pulling him closer to you. Fingers tangled in the tails of his mask, playing with the tattered sunset colored cloth.

He pulls away from the kiss, placing his lips on your jaw instead.

"Oh~"

He loves that you love it and he does it once more and then a second time. Until he's kissing a line along your body: jaw, neck, collar bone, between your breasts. The black dress keeps him from attacking anymore and he leans up, looking you in the eyes.

"You're wearing too much, baby." he whispers.

You smile. And push the turtle back, slipping out from underneath him.

"Maybe I should take care of that then."

You reach up, letting your hair down from it's neat pony tail. Long locks fall freely around your face and shoulders, brushing against soft skin. You slowly, so slowly start to remove your dress and Mikey moans as he watches.