TMNT Bodyguard AU! Raphael x Reader

You loved to swim.

Late at night, when everyone was asleep, you would always sneak away for a quick swim. The gentle splashing was soothing to you, the feeling of the cool water relaxing.

It was everything you needed at the end of a long day.

And when you’d been forced to hire a bodyguard, you didn’t bother to stop the midnight tradition. Not even a giant turtle was going to get in your way. So you snuck around him and, man, was he mad.

Raphael didn’t know WHY you kept sneaking out of your room at night but, damn it, he was going to find out. And he was going to put a stop to it. Instead of storming after you, yelling at the top of his lungs, he decided to do it the ninja way.

Silent. Stealthy.

He waited until he heard you leave your room, your slight footsteps down the hall…around the corner…down the steps. He followed quickly and quietly, putting just enough distance between you not to get caught.

You slipped into the gym, leaving the door open just a crack. Just enough for him to look in. You walked past the exercise equipment and stopped right at the edge of the pool. Dropping the little red robe you had been wearing, you revealed your black bikini and Raphael froze.

He eyed your figure, your waist and legs…and that ass. As if you knew he was watching, as if you meant to make a show, you bent down to retrieve your robe, tossing it across a chair and giving the turtle an amazing view.

He couldn’t watch anymore.

Already, dirty thoughts were racing through his mind and hearing him up inside. He left just as you dove into the water, trying not to think about your wet, nearly naked body…damn it. He had to go take care of something.

And he did think about it, a little too much. He longed to see you in that black bikini. More then anything, he wanted to take it off and see what was underneath.

God, he was such a perv.

But, a few weeks later, you hadn’t been swimming in a few days and Raphael decided to take a dip of his own. Maybe some exercise would get his mind off of boobs and bikinis…the water was relaxing, just what the turtle had needed.

That is, until you walked in, flaunting that little black bikini.

“Raphael?"

He looked up at you from the pool, praying to God for some self control. No such prayers were answered as you bent low, your breasts hanging down deliciously.

“What are you doing here?” you asked, giving him that cool smile.

“Just…swimmin’ is all.”

He had to get out of here. He had to get his stuff and-

“Mind if I join you?"

On second thought...

You were soon by his side in the water and Raphael wasn’t sure what to do with himself. He was already getting hard and hoping you wouldn’t notice, hoping that his trunks and the water would cover it up.

“You know, I was really happy to find out you guys had a pool. I really love swimming.”

“Uh-huh.” he grunted.

“I do it all the time back home, usually naked but-”

God damn it! That was enough.

Raphael grabbed you roughly and spun you around. His face leaned close to yours as he growled low.

“You’re a damn tease, ya know that?"

The only thought in your mind (besides the obvious ones) was “it’s about time.”

Maybe you should teach me a lesson then.“ you replied.

As if he wasn’t turned on enough.

Raphael kissed you, his lips pressing into yours as his hands grasped your hips. A kiss turned into a messy make our session and that led to your bikini and his trunks being tossed away. Raphael was busy attacking your skin, his lips and teeth pulling little moans from your lips.

He wanted to punish you. He wanted to teach you a lesson about teasing turtles. But damn it, he was too horny.

His cock ached to be allowed inside of your pussy and that’s just what it got. He slid inside you slowly, allowing you to adjust to every inch, watching your face carefully.

Surprise, when you felt his side.

Then pleasure. You closed your eyes as he slid into you, his monster cock filling you completely. When you were full, when he had no more to give, he stopped. You wondered just how big Raphael was…and how hard he could do you.

You smiled and said,

"I thought you were going to teach me a lesson.”

Oh, you were asking for it. And he was more then happy to give it to you.

Raphael pulled out and back in, thrusting into you hard. You screamed your arms wrapped around him for support, your legs around his hips. Raphael grunted and growled in your ears, enjoying the feeling of your tight little pussy.

“Don’t know…how much…I wanted this…” he whispered. “You little…tease!”

“A-ah! Raph!”

“Ya wanna cum? Ya wanna cum on my cock?”

He thrusted hard, water sloshing wildly as you screamed.

“Yes! Oh, god, yes!”

He smirked, feeling you tighten around him as you came. By now, he was sure his men had heard you (of they hadn’t, he needed to train them harder), with all the screaming you had done. He pulled out, still hard, and gently placed you in one of the pool chairs.

He was walking towards the showers to take care of “The Monster” when he heard to say,

“What about you?”

He turned and you pointed towards his hard on.

“Don’t you want help with that?”

He stopped. And smirked. Guess he had a shower buddy now too.

“Get your ass over here.”

He did need to teach you a lesson after all. Maybe you needed to study harder.

..
He liked the idea of that.