Stressed Out Smut (Leonardo x Reader)

Imagine Leonardo needing to relax.

Things have been stressful lately and his role as leader felt heavy on his shoulders. He needs his lover to help him relax a little. So he sends you a text, telling that he needs to come over.

Telling you just what the turtle wants...He then slips out of the sewers and onto the surface, knowing that you are waiting for him.

Imagine Leonardo paying you a visit, slipping in through your bedroom window quietly. You're already waiting and ready, naked except for the thin white button up. You toss it away. You push him onto the bed. He falls back, leaning back against the pillows and you're looking down at him with a cool smile on your face.

"Let me take care of you, honey."

Imagine running your hands all over his perfect body, massaging the well built muscles, fingers sweeping over his scars, and paying extra attention to his sweet spots. You know him so well, you know exactly what to do.

Your cool hands explore him slowly and Leonardo is already moaning. Eyes closed, he's biting his lips. He's in the palms of your pretty little hands.

Imagine Leonardo getting hard, his long green cock aching for your touch. And you're such a good girlfriend, how can you say no? You start with a handjob, slowly pumping cock with your hands. He gasps at the touch.

"Y/N!"

You smile. And you add just a little more.

Your lips press to the head of his dick, licking the precum away. Heat is already filling him, already building up slowly. He moans, he asks for more. You give him more.

A agonisingly slow blowjob, your mouth feeling like a little piece of heaven to the turtle. Warm and wet and almost as good as-

"Oh!"

He's so close!

Imagine Leonardo being disappointed when your lovely lips leave his cock and you tell him,

"No cumming. Not yet anyway."

But then, oh, then you climb on top of him. And slowly, slide his throbbing cock inside of you. He fills you completely, it feels incredible...but it feels even better to him.

You're riding him, breasts bouncing, thighs shaking, he's watching every second of it. You look so beautiful...a sexy, sensual queen. His queen.

You're perfect pussy wrapped around his aching cock, the smell of your scents combined, his throaty moans filling the quiet air. It was just what he wanted.

"Y/N!"

"Yes, honey?"

He kisses you, a deep, slow kiss that only adds to the passion. He loves you, he needs you, oh, he needs more. He needs to cum. But it takes forever, you fuck him so slowly. Your hands and lips tease the turtle but maybe that makes it better.

Maybe that only adds to the pleasure.

Imagine Leonardo whispering your name between gasps and moans as he cums, as he finally cums.

You've already came twice now but he's only just cumming, his seed filling you as his lips drop your name again and again.

"Y/N! Oh!!"

You smile and kiss his neck as he finishes, finally pulling off of him when he is done.

Cum dribbles down your leg but you don't really care. You're too happy and tired to care at all.

"That was...wonderful." he whispers.

You laugh and fall beside him on the bed. He takes the sheets and wraps it around the two you, kissing your forehead.

"Thanks, Y/N. I promise I'll make it up to...tomorrow."