Feeling the Heat~Raph x Reader.

Raphael had a secret.

It was something he was so ashamed of and connected to something even more shameful: his heat. It wasn't enough that the turtle had trouble controlling his emotions on a normal day, he had to have a heat cycle too. The anger and sexual frustration weren't even enough, he had to go and developed a dirty little habit. He had to go and follow women around.

He didn't mean too do it, it was the smell of them. Their scents enticing the turtle closer until it became too much or he felt too ashamed. But his habit was only part of the secret...it had been nearly a year ago when he had followed a certain scent, longer then he had meant to. It was actually her coat that made her notice him, a bright red number that made him burn a little. But then, oh, she had smelled so good...He ended up following the pretty human all the way to her apartment only to realize what he had done and run home. It was pure coincidence that he would end up saving that same human and they would fall in love.

A year ago, you were a stranger. Today, you were his girlfriend. And right now? Raphael was a turtle in heat. And all he could think of was that same day...would you be okay with what he wanted? Would you be scared of him? Scared of this? But in the time he had spent with you, Raphasel had discovered a secret side that you both shared...would you want this too? He had to ask. He had to know. And when he told you everything, every little detail...you surprised him with a kiss.

"Let's do it, hot shot."

God, he had nearly taken you right then and there. But he held back. All the rough, non stop fucking could come later. For now...he had other plans. Raphael grabbed his things and went to your place, planning on sharing his heat for the first time. His body burned with every step of the way, his mind chanting that one little word: MATE. But still, he held back. He nearly lost it when he slipped in through your window and saw you in that same red coat. God, you looked so good in his color...

"Ya sure about this?" He asked, nuzzling into your neck.

His teeth nipped your soft skin and you gasped in delight, only to push him away.

"I'm sure. But if you keep that up, we won't be going anywhere..."

He was almost tempted to take that up but, oh, he so deeply wanted this...he nodded, watching you walk out onto the fire escape. Every movement made him shiver and he quickly followed you, leaping up towards the rooftop. This was real. This was happening, holy fuck. He followed quickly, leaping up towards the rooftop as you reached the street. And the game began. Raphael watched you, lingering in the darkness...but honestly, he didn't even need to watch. He could smell you, that same sweet scent he had followed once before. The same smell he woke up to in the morning, now heavy with something different. With arousal.

Were you thinking about him? About his hands, the way he explored and groped you roughly. Were you thinking about his lips and his teeth, leaving his mark all over you, purple red bruises blooming all over your body. Were you thinking about his cock, pounding your little pussy and using you until you passed out from sheer pleasure? Fuck, he hoped so..Raphael's movements matched yours as you turned a corner. You were so close and he was already burning with excitment. He wanted to be there, to be ready. He ran, leaping across the rooftops, taking the shortcuts he knew so well. You went down an alley, you were closer now. The sent of arousal was stronger and he moaned, nearly tripping over himself. There it was, he jumped down. The ground shook as he landed, your footsteps stopping.

Had you heard him? Did you know he was there, waiting for you? He wanted to call out, to beckon you a little closer...He heard you walking again, every step bringing you closer to him. To this. To everything that was about to happen. And then there you were, walking quickly as you tugged at your coat. Raphael ran foward, pulling you into a messy kiss. One hand gripped your ass, the other reaching behind him. Where was that freaking...found it. He snapped open the van door, the both of you falling inside. Raphael sat up, slamming it closed as he loomed over you.

"Been waitin' for this..."

He kissed you again, ripping away your coat. The red fabric was tossed aside, revealing your naked body. Your beautiful body...He moved fast, kissing and biting every inch of you. He pulled you close, grabbing and even slapping your ass. You body pressed to his felt so fucking good and, damn, he just bit your neck harder then he meant to...but you certainly didn't mind, his name escaping your lips.

"Raph!"

His lips were hot on your skin, a bit of passion blooming with every touch. You imagined what this might look like to an outsider, as small woman allowing herself to be ravaged by a beast of a turtle...the marks he was certainly leaving on your skin, the moans that were already falling from your mouth. But it didn't look nearly as passionate as it felt, your body burning beneath his touch. Raphael sat up, enjoying his work of art. Body covered in bites and bruises, hair tangled...eyes lusty. Beautiful. His. His girl.

"Gonna fuck ya!" He growled, ripping away his armor.

You but your lip in excitement, worshiping his body. Every piece tossed away was another exposed piece to touch. You kissed his skin and he moaned at your touch. In the small space of the van, he could smell you better, your scent mixing with his...it was so fucking good...he was naked and already hard and you were so fucking wet and then he was kissing you again. Lips and tongues in the middle of a messy, powerful kiss as Raphael leaned low, pushing you beneath him. He broke away, eyes glowing in the darkness.

"Gonna use ya..." He hissed.

Just saying it was enough to make fire run through him but, oh, not completely. The kissing and touching and teasing wasn't enough...he needed more, he needed to be inside of you, to feel you around him. He couldn't wait anymore, he had wanted this for so long...

"Gonna mate ya!"

And with that, he entered you. You screamed as his monster cock filled you, not even allowing you to prepare. But, oh, you were so wet and so happy to be filled...so happy to be doing this for him. Your nails dug into scaled shoulders as he fucked you, hips thrusting hard into yours. Was the van shaking with every thrust? Were your screams as loud as they seemed? Raphael growled in your ear, enjoying every second of it. Your screams, his growls, your bodies pressing together in a messy, passionate moment. This was it, this was what he had dreamed of...this was mating.

And it was so much better then he had ever imagined. Cock filling you, hips thrusting faster and harder, to the point he was afraid he would hurt you. But your only screams were those of pleasure, of love and lust in this perfect moment. His, his, his, he thought over and over...

His face buried in your neck, he took in your scent deeply. And as he did, he could smell something, feel something. You were cumming, weren't you? Cumming all over his cock while screaming his name...he was so lost in it all, he was barely aware of it. But he could feel it, your core tightening around him as your juices dribbled out. He could hear your heated cries, his name dripping from those pretty little lips...

"R-Raphael! Oh!"

He was close to, so very very close. He was going to mark you, make you his. You were going to reek of his scent by the end of it all so that everyone would know. You were his. His lover, his girlfriend...his Mate. He roared, holding onto you as he came. You whimpered weakly as his seed filled your pussy, feeling each spurt of it.

"You're mine," he moaned, "MINE."

And when he was done, he pulled out. Seed spilled from you, soaking the blanket beneath you and he grinned. Love bites, bruises, messy hair, lusty eyes, and filled with cum...prettier then anything on earth in his opinion. And it was making him hot all over again.

"Know you're sore, baby...but one more round?"

You answered only by smiling at him, spreading your legs for him. What a woman, he thought. The perfect woman to mate. And he was on top of you once more, kissing you roughly all over again. It wouldn't be the last time, not for a long while...he had his entire heat to wear you out...