Soft, Slow, Sexy (Michelangelo x Reader)

All the turtles are pretty rough in bed (mostly due to their size and strength) but Michealangelo is the softest.

He prefers to take it slow, teasingly pulling your panties down your thighs as he kisses your soft skin (with just the slightest little bite here or there) or perhaps, pushing to the very edge of pleasure just to take it away. He loves having you in the palm of his hand…

And you tease him right back, with your tiny thongs and lacey lingerie. He loves them in bright, bold colors (and of course orange) and he loves it when you take them off even more. That click of an undone clasp as your bra falls to the floor, the moment when you toss your panties aside…damn, he loves your body.

He worships you, covering you in kisses, constantly telling you how perfect and gorgeous you are. And, knowing just how rough he can be, he tries his best to be gentle.

But there are times when he just can’t hold back. It’s hard to say what got into him. Maybe it was angry sex, maybe it’s his season. But all he knows is that the second he sees that lingerie, a soft peach colored set with lace and ribbons and little bows, he just loses it.

He doesn’t want a strip tease tonight. All he wants is you and he’s going to have you. Michealangelo pulls you into a heavy kiss and holds you close. But a simple kiss just isn’t enough and he pushes you into the bed, kneeling over you. He covers you in kisses, biting along your neck and, once your bra is undone, down your breasts and stomach.

A little line of bites and kisses leading straight to your peach panties.

His hands grasp the little bit of lace and slowly…slowly…damn it! These damn things just won’t come off. And he’s trying to be nice, he really was…but he just didn’t have the patience.

“Sorry, babydoll.”

And with that, he rips them off, tossing the remains onto the bedroom floor. And finally, he has you just where he wants you. He buries his face between your thighs. His tongue teases your folds, twisting and twirling as you moan.

“Mikey!”

Rough sex with Michealangelo is incredible, a mix of loving and lustful to the point of madness. Multiple orgasms are a must (first with his tongue, then with his cock). He’ll pound into the mattress, nearly breaking the bed. You’ll moan until your voice is weak and your throat aches terribly. Chances are, you won’t be able to walk in the morning.

“Mikey! Oh, oh!”

You grasp his bandana and close your eyes, knowing very well that you are in for a long night…