Fantasy...Leonardo x Reader!

There were certain things that Leonardo had never told anyone before, things he had never dared to speak out loud. It wasn't that he didn't think he could come to his brothers with just about anything, he did believe that...It was that he was embarrassed to even be thinking about any of this, much less say it out loud.

Or even worse...tell someone else..

No, Leonardo was just going to keep all his lustful fantasies to himself. It was so much easier to keep it all in his mind, only allowing it freedom late at night, then to open up about it. The turtle truly thought that no one would be able to understand it, to feel the way he did.

Until he met Y/N.

Who knew that a ninja turtle and a human could have so much in common? At first, she was nothing but a kindred spirit. A friend. But then friendship grew to something strong and a relationship began. And, as the blushing and excitement all settled down...something physical came upon them.

It was normal, wasn't it?

To love someone, to want to touch them. Leonardo wanted to do that. He wanted to explore her beautiful body, to learn about another side of her that he had never seen before...And, oh! She allowed him too. And Y/N learned about him as well. And as they studied each other's bodies, as hands wandered and weaknesses were found...Leonardo gained confidence. That first time was so beautiful, so perfect.

Her body pressed to his, his member filling her...the way she felt around him...the things they had whispered to each other. He had never wanted it to end. But every perfect moment does, so Leo simply recreated it. Time and time again, bodies acting as one in a perfect, passionate embrace. It was beauty to him, it was art. But just when Leonardo was getting comfortable and confident, she threw him off his game. She asked him if he wanted more...if he had a fantasy to bed fulfilled.

Could he tell her? Could he be honest?

He was so afraid of scaring her off or, even worse, hurting her...but they had so much in common. She was so much like him...Strong. Smart. Confident. Could they have this in common too? Could there be some secret part of her just waiting to bed shared with the right person? Leonardo was willing to find out, to take that chance.

And he was so happy that he had.

Because after a little planning and a hundred times of asking her if she was absolutely sure...it was happening. His fantasy had come to life.

Door locked, candles alight and filling the room with a gentle glow...and her. Dressed in lacey lingerie (dark blue of course) and looking up at him from his bed. Her smile was sweet but her eyes...they glowed with something new. Something lusty and light. Leonardo leaned low, his lips hovering over her own. An almost kiss...

"Are you ready, love?" He whispered busily.

He feared thast she would say no. That she would change her mind and leave him feeling like an absolute fool. But her gentle voice replied with a quiet,

"Yes, sensei."

Just hearing those words was nearly enough to send him over the edge! This was happening. This was really happening. And that piece of knowledge seemed to unlock a new part of the turtle. He kissed her sweetly, tongue sweeping across her soft lips. And then he pulled away, looking down at his gorgeous girl.

"Lay back."

He was surprised of how sure of himself he sounded. But when she followed his order immediately, excitment surged inside of him. Laying back on his neat blankets, she looked so beautiful. So perfect. So ready for him. His lips ran across her soft skin, paying extra attention to certain areas. That little spot behind her ear that always made her moan. The length of her neck that already had her writhing beneath him.

"Easy, love..." He whispered.

Kissing the tops of her breasts, he unclipped her bra and tossed it away. It only took a minute of teasing her breasts, squeezing the soft flesh and kissing her nipples, to make her cry out.

"Sensei...!"

Fire seemed to burn a little hotter inside of him and hed moaned. Even when they were playing this little game, she seemed to somehow have control over him. He was going to have to change that.

Leonardo sat up, looking down at her with a smooth smile. Eyes locked together, Y/N had barely noticed his hand sliding down her stomach and between her legs. Until his fingers stroked her panties. Even through the fabric, Y/N could feel his touch. His gentle, enough-to-make-her-moan-but-nowhere-near-enough-to-get-her-close touch. Passion burned in her body, she was certain that Leo could feel it. And he could. Through the little lingerie, he could feel the wetness of her core. And with every move of a muscle, every smooth circle or soft line that he drew...she only got wetter.

Y/M whimpered and moaned, silently begging for more. Her nearly naked body, her legs spread for him...it was too beautiful. It was too much.

Slowly, he pulled her panties away, sliding them down her legs. The soaked fabric joined her bra, leaving her sex bared for him. The scent of her alone was filling him with pleasure and Leonardo had to think fast, had to remain in control. An idea, another fantasy caame to mind.

"Touch yourself. Pleasure yourself."

Y/N didn't waste a single second, one hand reaching up to grasp her breast...and the other slipping down towards her pussy. He watched, waiting eagerly to see her slim fingers touch her folds. And when they did, when she slid them up and around and rubbed herself...he couldn't help it. Already, the turtle was rock hard watching the scene unfold. Hand wrapped around his cock, slowly pumping himself as he watched.

"Sensei..."

Her voice was breathless and filled with passion. Her pussy dripping with lust. Wet and inviting, she looked so inviting. And she was dying, just dying, to use her little fingers, to slip them inside of her. But Leonardo had something much, much better for his princess.

"Stop. Hands away from yourself. " he said. And she did. But Y/N wasn't lonely for long, not when he grasped her thighs and pressed his tip into her. She screamed. And he smiled.

"You've been so good for sensei...so slutty and obedient...you earned a reward."

And then he filled her. The normally gentle Leo was harsher now, harder. He pounded her pretty little pussy, thrusting hard every time...and at the same time, he made love to her. Made her feel like a queen. The pair moaned, mumbling dirty things to each other. Even lost in passion though, Leonardo was in control. Still, he made Y/N do things. Made her scream his name, made her beg him to use her, to touch her.

And with every order, with every word...she got closer. Until she was cumming on his dick, juices flowing like a river. It was all too much for Leonardo. With a loud moan, his own passion spilled out and into Y/N. But he didn't stop though. Not until she was finished, left quivering beaneth him. Not until he was done, every spurt of seed painted in her core. Not until he had pulled out asnd collapsed along side of her.

He kissed her sweaty skin, whispering his thanks for this perfect night. But he didn't really need to...it was Y/N's fantasy too..