Out in the Open (Raphael x Reader)

Raphael didn’t normally do this.

It had started innocently enough, with the turtle paying you a visit. It was a hot summer night and when he had jumped onto your fire escape, he’d found you sitting by your open window, wearing only a white crop top and a pair of black short shorts.

Really short, in fact.

Your legs looked so fucking good and the black material was pracially glued to the curves of your ass. You climbed out the window (“it’s too hot to stay inside,” you said), your thighs jiggling deliciously.

A shiver ran down his shell.

He noticed the words “BITE ME” had been printed on your top and the entire thing felt like a dare.

Like a challenge.

Raphael glanced over his shoulder, finding the night silent and dark. Was he really going to do this?

He looked back at you and, when you saw that smirk on his face, you stopped talking.

Yes, he was. Quickly, the turtle pulled you close, kissing you roughly.

You were surprised at first but quickly got into it, kissing him back. His hands roamed your barely clothed body but he didn’t rip it all to shreds which was…unlike him.

Maybe it was the kisd, maybe it was the summer heat, but you didn’t notice. You didn’t wonder what he had in mind.

Not until his hands roamed a little too low, slapping your ass before sneaking between your legs. A spark of passion shot through you until you remembered exactly where you were.

You pulled away, looking up at the turtle.

“We should get inside, hot shot.

He shook his head, growling out a

“Thought it was too hot in there. ‘Sides, no one’s out…"

You realized what he was implying and even you were shocked. You were…at little interested.

“Someone could notice.”

He grunted, moving closer.

“Someone could see us.”

You were backed into the corner now.

“Someone could hear us.”

“Then ya gotta be quiet, don’t ya tiger?”

No where left to run. Raphael had you trapped, just where he wanted you. His hand immediately returned to your pussy, rubbing you through those damn shorts. Already, you were moaning quietly and he smirked.

“Stay quiet, Y/N…like a ninja.”

But you weren’t a ninja, were you? And you were struggling to keep quiet. Your pussy was soaking your right shorts and, once he felt your had been teased enough, Raphael yanked them down. A cry nearly slipped out and when you went to cover your mouth, he shook his head.

“Don’t make me tie ya up, tiger.” he muttered.

You were almost tempted to test him, to see if he would really do it. But you had enough to handle right now.

Raphael’s fingers had slipped between your folds, teasing your heat carefully. Not enough to get you off but enough to make you feel close. To make you want more.

“R-Raph! Fuck…”

The turtle smirked, wondering if he should go easy on you. Then his phone rang. And he had another idea entirely.

Using his free hand, he answered the call, placing it on the railing. To you, he mouthed the words:

‘Speaker phone.’

Your heart stopped. Donatello’s voice filled the night air, asking where his brother was.

Raphael answered calmly, as though his fingers weren’t currently teasing your pussy.

“I’m with Y/N. Left a note in the kitchen.”

His fingers found your entrance and you knew exactly what he was about to do.

You were dreading it. You wanted it.

“Well, Leo was asking.”

Raphael rolled his eyes.

Then he slipped his fingers into your wet pussy and you almost screamed. Managing to stop it in time, all that came out was a whimper.

Luckily, Donnie didn’t seem to notice.

“He wants to know when you’ll be back, Raph.”

“Whenever I want to, Don. Tell 'im that for me.” Raphael replied.

Maybe it was the mention of Leonardo, but Raphael seemed to be more steamed up then before. His fingers began fucking you roughly, ignoring everything Donnie was saying.

His fierce eyes locked into yours and you knew exactly what he was doing. He was daring you.

'Do it. Moan, scream, say my name. Let the whole city hear you, let my brothers hear you. Fucking cum on my fingers as everyone thinks about what a slut you are. You are, aren’t you?’

You were close, so close and you were struggling. God, you wanted to go scream.

You wanted to cum.

'Fucking. Slut.’

You didn’t scream, but you did end up cumming all over his hands as Donnie chattered on. Your thighs were shaking, knees threatning to give out as your body rocked with passion.

“Raph? You still there?”

He smirked, enjoying your little show.

“Yeah, Don. I’ll get home soon. Gotta take care of something.” Raphael replied.

He hung up, no longer caring for the conversation. Your eyes traveled down to a big bulge between his legs, watching as he slid down his pants.

The night wasn’t over yet.

The game wasn’t over either.