One of Those Days...(Raphael x Reader)

It was one of those days.

One of those long, hard days that made you feel powerless and upset. All you wanted, more then anything, was to go home and relax and forget about the rest of the world. But first, you needed to cancel your plans with Raphael.

You hated to do this but you wanted to be in a better mood before you hung out with you boyfriend...

"Hey, babe, sorry to do this but I need to cancel. Had a bad day, I just don't think I'd be a lot of fun..."

You sent the text and after twenty minutes of being lectured by your manager, you were on you way home. It was a long walk but, finally, you were inside your apartment. Dropping your bag, you leaned against the door and…was that water running?

Curious, you walked towards the bathroom and noticed that the light was on. Opening the door, you looked in and saw the best thing you had ever seen.

Candles were alight and scattered across the counters, a sweet rose scent filling the air. The bathtub was filled with steamy water and thick piles of bubbles. But even better then all of that, Raphael was standing right in front of you.

“Raph? What…oh my god.”

You were smiling for the first time all day, your eyes bright.

“Thought ya could use a break. You gonna join me?”

Immediately, you striped out of your clothing and followed him into the tub. Leaning into the warm water, it felt like your troubles were melting away.  You sighed contently and said,

“This is perfect…”

“Bet I can make it better.”

Raphael kissed you, his hands moving under water and massaging your skin. Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was his hands, but whatever it was…it was working. You moaned, wrapping your arms around him and he laughed.

“Let me do the work, tiger. It’s all about you right now.”

Slowly, his hand slid down your body and settled between your legs. You gasped, clutching his arms as he played with you. His fingers felt so, so good…

The water rolled you became wetter and louder.

“Oh my god…”

“Ya want a little more, tiger?” he said in a low voice.

He smirked as you whimpered, your eyes pleading. Slowly, Raphael slid a finger into you.

“Ah!”

He pumped slow, teasing you. You felt so good and so wet. And as much as he wanted to feel you around him, he wanted to help you more. So he added another finger and moved faster. You but your lip, moaning and gasping.

The water sloshed wildly, spilling onto the floor. Raphael watched you carefully. He knew your expressions and your moans and he could tell that you were close. He curled his fingers hitting your gspot.

You cried, clawing his arms.

“Ya gonna cum?”

“Oh my god!”

“Then cum for me.”

And you did. Your body felt like fire, passion flowing through it. You gasped and moaned and rode your high until you finally came down. Raphael removed his fingers and kissed you.

“Feelin’ better yet?”

“So much better…”

You noticed the head of his cock pocking out of the water and smiled. Grasping it with your hand, Raphael growled as you said.

“Your turn, hot shot.”