Pet Names (Donatello x Reader)

Imagine being Donatello’s…

Princess. He’s in charge right now. He wants you to look him in the eye and beg for him, for your release. And maybe, if he’s feeling generous and maybe, if you’ve been good, he’ll give it to you.

“Tell me, princess…have you been bad or good for me?”

Queen. It’s the other way around now. You’re in charge and you have him in the palm of your hand, gasping and moaning for more. But Donnie loves to be teased so much, so you drag it out just a little longer…

“Y/N! Oh, god, Y/N…you are my queen…ah!”

Darling. It’s old fashioned and sweet, something he whisper between a flurry of rushed kisses as he whisks you away to the bedroom.

“Darling, you are not going home tonight.”

“Oh?”

“Hell no. You’re staying right here with me.”

Dove. A delicate, soft name for you. He isn’t sure why he chose this one but…it fits so well. He’ll be lost between your legs, driving you to the end of paradise, and smiling as you scream.

“Patience, dove. I’ll give you everything you want…”

Goddess. It’s true, you are a golden, glowing, gorgeous goddess and you are way to good for him. But for some reasin, you love him and he couldn’t be happier. He’ll call you this when he’s lost in passion, on the brink of insanity, and, when it’s all been done, it was all for you.

“Oh…that was…incredible. I wouldn’t expect anything less from my goddess.”