Merry Mistletoe (Michelangelo x Reader)

Michealangelo loves mistletoe, it’s one of his favorite Christmas traditions.

He’ll carry it all over the place, just to sneak kisses from you, hiding it in doorways and more! It’s very sweet but, well, it’s also Mikey. So you know he’s going to find a way to make it dirty.

You’ll go to visit him one day, a few days before Christmas, and find him in his room, naked and hard. Around his neck hangs a sprig of mistletoe, tied with a red ribbon.

You gasp and quickly close the door, never taking your eyes off of him (and why would you? He’s a babe!).

“Well? Aren’t you gonna give me a kiss?” he quips.

How can you resist that?

Smiling, you kneel at his feet and give his member a soft kiss. And then another and another. The feeling of your lips is gentle, almost teasing, and has Mikey melting.

“Y/N…”

You love it when he says your name.

So you kick it up a notch and begin to pump his member. Slowly, so slowly, your hands move up and down his hard dick and poor Mikey is trying so hard to stay quiet.

“B-baby! Oh, baby…!”

He moans and closes his eyes, enjoying the pleasure.

“Baby, please!”

You’re moving faster now and he’s so close, he can feel it, he-

“Ah! Y/N!”

-Just came all over your face.

“Oh, babygirl…that…that was…”

“Messy.” you finish.

You lick his cum off of your lips and smile.

“Merry Christmas, Michealangelo.”

“Yes, yes it is.”