Dreaming of You (Donatello x Reader)

Warning! NSFW content ahead! All characters are of age in this imagine! You have been warned!

Imagine Donatello dreaming about you.

Donnie rarely dreams at all, when he's out he is out! But sometimes...sometimes that big brain gives him something beautiful to enjoy as he sleeps...

A dirty dream for his enjoyment.

He's in his lab, just waking up suddenly.

Hanging from the ceiling are dozens of neon purple moons and stars, giving the whole room a violet glow.

He stands up, looking around.

And then, there you are, sitting on a table. You're wrapped in a short, silky purple give but he knows, oh, he knows what's under there...

Pretty little fingers play with the ties, loosening them just a bit.

"Dove..." he whispers.

You don't speak, simply smile at him. Donnie walks foward as you slowly, so slowly untie that robe. And when he's right there, looming right over you...it's off, dropped to the floor.

Your beautiful body bathed in purple, eyes gleaming as you look up at the turtle.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?"

You don't need to ask again.

Donatello kisses you, hands wrapping around your waist. It's slow and passionate and quickly turns into you, leaning back on the table as he slids into your pussy.

"Donnie! Oh!"

He's loving every second of this, every moan and scream and shiver that comes from your body. It's heaven.

And Dream Donnie, as he watches you cum screaming his name, ends up cumming himself. His seed spills inside of you, filling you as you say his name over and over.

"Donnie...Donnie...Donnie!"

He sits up, looking around.

Donatello is still in his lab, having fallen asleep at his desk. Instead of stars and moons and neon glows, there are piles of papers and tools tossed about.

But you're there too, looking at the turtle with those pretty eyes. He smiles at you and leans back in his chair.

"Are you okay...oh...!"

You notice now, Donnie JR. popping up, rock hard and ready for more.

"Care to help a turtle out?" he asks.

You give him that sly, sexy smile and kiss him softly.

Donatello hopes that he'll dream more of you in the future and that it'll keep ending up like this.