Welcome Home, Leonardo...

Leonardo had woken up much earlier that morning. It was thoughts of his love that kept him from sleep and, in an effort to calm himself, he meditated.

But distractions were hard to come by after he heard it. Moans and soft screams coming from Donnie's room. On one hand, he was jealous of his brother. On the other, he was enjoying the delicious noises and the fantasies that came with him. Meditation had always brought comfort to the turtle...except for this moment.

Luckily, his salvation came with a quiet knock on his bedroom door.

"Enter." He called.

The door opened and so did his eyes. Y/N stood before in a dark blue, lacey one piece. Your curls were pulled over your shoulder and in the candle light...you looked gorgeous. Leo smiled, reaching out to her.

"Welcome home, Leonardo."

Leo smiled at you, all thoughts of relaxation immediately leaving his mind.

"Come here, love."

You walked foward, straddling the turtle's lap.

"Oh, I've missed you."

And everything the two of you were feeling bubbled up inside in a heated frenzy. No more words, no more waiting. Just this. Just the two of you finally together. Picking you up, Leonardo carried you to his bed where he placed you down. He kneeled over you, looking at you with bright blue eyes.

"Take it off. Now."

Leonardo was all for a show and some teasing but not tonight. Not after waiting for all those long days and nights. The lingerie came off immediately, revealing that beautiful body he had missed so much. Leonardo pounced, kissing you as his hands ran all along your body. He teased your breasts, hands gliding over your belly until they rested between your thighs. You whimpered and he smirked, his fingers rubbing your swollen flower.

"Are you ready, love?"

"Yes, sensei."

God. He loved it when you called him that. His fingers filled you and you cried out, tugging on his mask. He fingered you slowly, enjoying each little moan as he did. You became wetter and hotter and louder and he was loving this. It was everything he had wanted, a dream come true. It was incredible and it was becoming too much.

You were wet and ready and he was harder then he had ever been. And he just couldn't wait anymore. His fingers left you but you were empty only for a moment. Leonardo entered you swiftly as you screamed.

"Oh! Sensei!!"

He was pounding you a little harder then he meant to but damn it felt so good. It felt amazing to have your body around him once again, to his cock in a fast, hard rhythm. Leonardo gasped in pleasure as he looked down at you. As he watched you. Your cheeks were pink and warm, your eyes lusty, and your mouth open with a cry of passion.

He wondered what you were feeling...was your body burning like his was?

Had you waited for this fire just like he had?

Had you dreamed of it?

Already, you were close to cumming. The wetness and tightness of your body told him, as well as your screaming. He loved your screaming. His hips were thrusting harder and faster and, god, he was close too! But you finished first, screaming for him as you did.

"Leonardo! Sensei!!"

And after weeks of waiting and dreaming and an hour of passionate lovemaking, Leonardo came too.

"Y/N...Y/N!"

He pulled out, messily cumming all over your body...could there be a more gorgeous sight? Your beautiful body covered cum, your body painted perfectly. He never wanted to stop looking at you. But after a moment of quiet panting and slow kisses, you escaped from Leonardo's embrace.

"Sorry, sensei. But you do share me, you know, and it's Michelangelo's turn."

It was. But he was already missing you as you left his room, leaving the turtle to think over how he would repay you...And wondering what you had in store for his little brother.