Dirty Ideas (Donatello x Reader)

Donatello couldn’t believe this was happening. The entire thing had started out so simple.

Y/N had paid him a special visit and, what had started as a bit of flirting, ended with her on her knees for him.

Oh, it was so perfect!

He’d watched her slowly, so slowly, snap open his buttons one by one and slid his pants down his thighs. She kissed his thighs again and again until she finally reached his cock.

He was already hard, harder then he’d ever been, and practically begging for attention. And how could Y/N resist? Rock hard and already dripping with precum. Besides, she had a brand new trick she wanted to show him…She took the throbbing tip into her mouth, sucking it ever so slightly.

“Oh, darling~” Donatello moaned happily.

Watching him, she took more and more, each inch making him moan and gasp. And, when she couldn’t take anymore, she used her hands on the rest. Donatello was being loud now and he really didn’t care, this was too damn perfect.

“Oh! Y-you’ve been practicing, haven’t you?” he whispered.

Y/N winked, her fingers caressing his balls (fun tip, it drives him insane. Do it!) And sending him nearly to the edge. Oh, he was so close, he could feel it…

“Y/N! Oh, Y/N…”

“Donnie?”

They both froze. Leonardo walked in, smiling at his brother.

“You’re not busy are you? I just need a moment to talk…”

And then he had an idea. A dirty, wonderful idea. And he smiled, praying that this would all work out.

“No, I’ve got time.”

He very slowly reached under the desk, grasping Y/N by the hair as though to say “Keep going, darling.” Luckily, she got the message and resumed the blow job. And it felt even more incredible then it had before! Maybe it was the fact that Leo was here, right on the other side of that desk, as Y/N pleasured him. He kept an eye on his brother, nodding as he talked.

He impressed himself with his ability to keep quiet and hold back his moaning, considering how close he was.

Maybe it was the fact that Y/N had never taken him this deep.

Maybe it was the warm, wetness of her mouth around his cock.

And maybe it was the fact that he was looking his brother right in the eye as he came directly in her mouth, a bit sooner then he had hoped.

He felt his cum filling her mouth (oh, god…) and her swallowing every last drop (oh, god!) just as Leonardo stood up.

“So, you can do it?”

“Yeah, defiantly. I could have it done by Friday.”

“Great. Thanks, Don.”

And he left, shutting the door behind him. Donatello sighed, leaning against his chair as you came out from under the desk.

“I can’t believe we actually did that.” you said, wiping away some smeared lip gloss.

“Mmm…” Donnie smiled, reaching under your skirt and between your thighs.

“You’re all wet, dove. Allow me to take care of that.”

Now, the question is: what do you want him to do to you?