We continue to do this for a while. I notice that he stopped tracing and he fell asleep. I can't help but to fall asleep too. In his arms.

Yunnie's POV

The movie finishes and I notice that Haechan is asleep. I carefully get up so I don't wake him up. I stand up and stretch, so does Jeno, Jisung, Mark, Renjun, and Chenle. I look over at Jaemin and Jumin. They're sleep too. The way that they're laying is so cute. Jumin's hand is in Jaemin's hair like she was playing with it, her other hand is on Jaemin's chest along with her head. And Jaemin has his arms wrapped around her.

I get everyone's attention and they look at them. They all silently scream to themselves and each other. They even take some pictures.

"Send those to me." I tell them.

They nod their heads and smile.

"Alright, it's late let's get going guys." Mark whispers.

"Okay." Chenle, Renjun, and Jisung say in unison.

"See you guys tomorrow." I say goodbye and so does Jeno.

"Look how cute! I can't get over them." I step close to Jeno and look at Jaemin and Jumin.

"I know, they're so dumb, they need to seem themselves like this." He crosses his arms and smiles.

"You going to bed?" I look at him.

"Yea pretty soon. Should we wake the three of them up?"

"I'll wake Haechan up, but I think we should leave those two. It's too cute to ruin that."

"Okay. I'm gonna go to bed then. Goodnight Yunnie."

"Goodnight."

I walk over and gently grab Haechan's hand. "Haechan, wake up." I say gently.

He hums as he wakes up,like he always does. I see his eyes open and look at me half awake.

"Haechan it's late, go to bed." I rub his hands to help him wake up a bit.

He nods his head. I help him get up and he hugs me.

"Alright love, lets go." I laugh to myself quietly.

I look over and see Jumin and Jaemin moving around a little bit. Jumin moved up closer to Jaemin's face and his head is now on hers. So cute.

-

5:00 a.m.

Jumin's POV

I wake up to a dark room, it must be early, and Jaemin playing with my fingers on his chest. I look up at him and he smiles.

"Morning." He says so softly and gently.

"Morning." I match his tone and smile.

"What time you gotta get ready?" He plays with my fingers still and trace little shapes on my arm.

"What time is it?"

He lets go of my hand and grabs his phone. "5:10."

"In like twenty minutes." I sigh.

"No, don't. I want you to stay here, with me." He holds me tighter.

"I'd stay forever if I could, but I do need to get ready for school eventually." I laugh quietly.

"Okay, fair enough." He smiles.

-

Yunnie's POV