Yixing:

The loud vibrations of the music passed through the four walls of the room you stood in, you watched the mirror shake and the products on the table bounce every now and then. You glance at your shaky reflection and fix the bow tie of your dress, moments pass and your image in the mirror seems more steady.

Minutes later, the door of Yixing’s changing room creaks open. Yixing enters, skin drenched in sweat and eyes still adjusting to the lighting in the room. “Y/N, HAND ME A TOWEL PLEASE.” He hadn’t realised how loudly he was speaking, perhaps because his ears were still tuning themselves back to a normal level of noise. As soon as you passed him the towel, a fellow makeup artist stormed into the room. “Y/N noona, we need you to touch up Junmyeon’s makeup please.”

You nod your head and lift two fingers up indicating that you’ll be there in a couple of minutes. Yixing looked at you, his eyes danced between your features, you noticed his statue like stance so you playfully poked his forehead. “Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” You laughed before walking to the door. With your hand on the handle, you steal a quick glance over your shoulder and hear him mumble “Sorry... noona.”

Baekhyun:

Baekhyun:

Balloons decorated the walls of your house, a line of drinks were organised on your coffee table and the smell of food lingered in your home. “Baekhyun, help me put the candles on the cake!” Baekhyun rushes over to your friend, who had planned a surprise birthday party for you. “She’ll be here in five minutes. Hurry! We have to hide before she gets here.” Baekhyun nodded understandingly, while glancing over the cake.

“How many candles?” He asks while twirling one between his fingers. “28.” He stops twirling the candle to stare at your friend’s face, he can’t help but imagine your gentle eyes crinkling into a youthful smile in front of him. He’s snapped out of his thoughts when he feels a nudge in his stomach. “You just gonna stand there or help me?” He looks down at the cake, your childish attitude stuck in his head.

You’re greeted into your home with candle lights flickering in the dark. Out of confusion, you switch on the lights and almost pounce in shock when everyone jumps out of their hiding spots while screaming “SURPRISE!” A smile decorates your lips, after pulling your friends into a hug, you feel someone tap your shoulder. You turn around to meet puppy like eye and a soft smile, Baekhyun hands you a gift and faintly whispers “Happy birthday, noona.”

”