•Already Dating?

Start from the beginning

"Does she smile or blush or something when you kiss?"

"Yea I guess.."

A smile spreads across his face. "Dude, you got her."

"What do you mean?"

"You've got her. Like, she's yours, you're hers. You're dating. For real." He won't stop smiling.

"You know that isn't true!" I can't help but get happy though.

"Jaemin, I promise you that she likes you. I guarantee it! Why else would she be okay with kissing you? Why else would she be pretend dating you? Why else would she be blushing and holding your hands? Why don't you see this!?"

I see it. My face falls. "Really?"

He nods. "Really."

A huge smile comes to my face and I can't contain it. I stand up and start to pace around, and celebrating to myself.

-

Jumin's POV

Jaemin left. Hyeon is doing his homework. And now I'm alone.

I try FaceTiming Chenle. Good thing he answers.

"What's up?"

"A couple things."

"Shoot."

"Well, Uhm, one is that Jisung didn't know why everyone was mad at us...and he knows that Jaemin and I are 'dating'. He knows that Kim did that now."

"Soo..is he going to tell people or no?"

"No. We think it's best if Jaemin and I tell them. Ya know?"

"Yea I guess."

I sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I-I just don't really like it that..Jaemin says we're fake dating, and I know we are, but I don't know, I just wish it was, real."

"Who says it isn't?"

"Jaemin. Me."

"But when I saw what you did in the halls this morning, that isn't fake."

"What do you mean?"

"How many times have you kissed? Outside of school."

"I don't know."

"But you have?"

"Y-Yea."

"Exactly. If he didn't want to, he wouldn't have. Don't you see it? He wouldn't kiss you if he didn't want to. He wouldn't."

"I don't know Chenle."

"Does he smile whenever you do..like anything?"

"I guess..."

"Whenever he kisses you does he blush?"

"Y-Yea.."

"Jumin..."

"What?"

"He's yours."

"W-What?"

"He brought up the idea of the fake dating right?"

"Yea."

"Why would come up with it if he didn't want to at least act like you're dating?"

"I don't know."

"Jumin, you're dating and you know It."

"I don't know Chenle..."

"Jumin you know I'm right. You two are dating. Here you want me to text Jisung and see what he says?"