•Already Dating?

Start from the beginning

"He really likes you, huh." I sigh.

"Are you okay?" She puts an arm around me and looks up straight in my eyes. "You seem down."

I shrug. I was gonna tell her. Hyeon ruined our moment. He hates me. And I'm reminded why I'm here in the first place. And I've realized that I'm doing everything my mom doesn't want me to do. The only thing I haven't done, is ask Jumin out. But...we're technically dating.

"Jaemin." She looks me in my eyes even deeper than before. "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing." I look away from her.

"Jaemin, something is wrong. Why can't you tell me?" I hear her voice crack. I look at her again an I see her eyes watering.

"I-I don't k-know." I tear up because she's tearing up.

She sees me tearing up and a tear falls down her cheek.

"Don't cry, please." I wipe her tear.

"If you don't want to tell me, that's okay." She wipes the tear that I didn't realize that fell down my cheek. "I understand, really, I just don't want you to cry. I can't stand seeing you upset."

"I can't stand seeing you anything but happy, I don't want you to be upset if I don't tell you."

"It's alright Jaemin. Really. If you don't want to tell me I get it. We all deserve our privacy. I don't want to pry."

A small smile reaches my face and Jumin's as well, now I'm happy, that's all I needed to see.

"If you want, you can tell Chenle. I think I'm gonna go talk to Jisung, in person. I think he deserves an explanation to all this."

She nods her head and sits up.

I stand up and she watches me. Man I love her, so much.

"Jaemin?" She continues to look at me.

"Hm?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Be back soon."

I smile at her words. "Okay."

-

I get to Jisung's house and we go to his room to talk.

"So ya finally got her huh?" He sits on his bed and smiles.

"Not really." I sigh.

"What!? You said you were dating!" His eyes widen.

"Well, I'll just start from the beginning." I sit on the chair next to his bed.

"Please."

"So, Kim did...that. Then we decided that both Jumin and I will stay at her moms house until we figure things out with everyone else. And we were doing our laundry because it smelled from our house, and then we kinda just had a moment. And we kissed." The second I say that his jaw drops, I laugh a little bit. "And then we told each other that we were fine with that and stuff. Then this morning I came up with the idea that what if we 'date' so hopefully everyone will talk to us."

"But- Wait. She said she was fine with you kissing her?"

"Yea.."

"Are you dumb!?"

"What!?"

"How many times have you kissed? And how many times has she actually kissed back or smiled or blushed or SOMETHING?"

"I don't know for sure..."

"Oh my god, Jaemin!"

"What?"