I look at Jaemin and he looks at me, of course, with that look. His cheeky smile forms and he leans in to kiss me.

-

We finish the project and my hand is hurting, of course. I move my fingers around and crack my knuckles. His arm is still around my shoulder and we're still holding hands. I rest my head on his shoulder and smile just a little bit.

"Does your hand hurt?" He says just a little bit louder than usual, probably to get their attention. I nod my head and his hand let's go of mine and his arm reaches back over to his side. He holds my hurting hand with the both of his and holds them. He rubs them a little bit but not a lot. His hands are cold, it feels like an icepack. It's nice.

I see from the corner of my eye Jeno, Yunnie, Haechan, and Jisung looking at us.

"You wanna go home?" Jaemin continues to hold my hand and looks at me.

"Sure."

We pack up our things and walk out of the library, holding hands.

A few seconds after we walk out, I hear footsteps behind us. I turn around and so does Jaemin. It's Jisung.

We turn back around and continue walking.

"Jumin? Jaemin?" Jisung says in his cute soft voice.

I look at Jaemin and we turn around.

"Can we talk?" Jisung looks at us.

"Sure?" I say confused since he's probably mad at us.

He turns around and looks at everyone, they aren't looking. "Can we go somewhere else?"

"Sure." Jaemin moves his head gesturing to go to the main area.

-

We sit down on the benches in the main area and Jisung stands in front of us. He looks...nervous? Sad? Worried?

"So..." He says shyly. "Uhm...I have a couple questions."

"Go ahead" I look up at him.

"Uhm, the first one I guess, Uhm, is Uhm, are you two like, Uhm...dating?"

I look at Jaemin and he looks at me. We look at Jisung and smile. "Yea."

His eyebrows raise. "Oh, okay. Uhm, then the other question was Uhm, why is everyone mad at you two and Chenle?"

Does he seriously not know!?

My eyes widen. "You don't know?"

"No! I've been wondering all day." He shakes his head.

"Well, Jisung, you have to believe us in this okay?" Jaemin looks him in the eye.

"Okay..."

"It's a long story, but I'll say the main bits." Jaemin sigs and fixes his hair. "So, Kim basically framed me, making it look like I..smoked weed, at our house. A-and Haechan, Yunnie, and Jeno didn't listen to us. They don't believe that it was Kim. So they think I did that, and now they're really mad.." Jaemin looks down, he looks sad, almost like he's gonna cry.

I hug him and kiss his cheek. I continue to comfort him though our whole conversation.

"B-But why would she do that?" Jisung says clearly surprised.

"Jisung," I sigh. "She did this to Chenle when he first moved here, we lost all of our friends, I almost lost Chenle. It was something that I know I'll never forget. But she ended up doing it again to Jaemin."