We get to my locker and I notice Yunnie and Jeno "hiding" from us. We don't acknowledge them and do our thing. We continue to talk.

Once I finish up at my locker, I shut it and Jaemin looks at me, with that look. And it made my heart melt. Poor Chenle has to watch what's about to happen. Jaemin puts one hand around my waist and pulls me closer to him. He puts his other hand on my cheek and kisses me. This kiss was longer than our first one. It felt even more real then the first one. As he kissed me I faintly hear Jeno and Yunnie gasp. I forget everything and melt from Jaemin's kiss. He looks at me with the look and smiles his cheeky smile. I smile too. At this point I can tell that we're both blushing. He grabs my hand again and we walk to class.

-

The day goes by and we keep getting looks from everyone. I mean everyone. Everyone in the grade knows. Everyone knew I "hated" Jaemin, so I suppose it makes sense for them to be surprised.

-

The end of the day reached and we stayed after school to study. Chenle didn't, he had to go home, but Jaemin and I stayed.

We went to the library and started doing our homework and studying. We sat at one of the tables, where usually a group of people sit.

About 15 minutes into us studying Jaemin gets my attention.

"I have an idea."

I look up from my homework and furrow my eyebrows.

"What if, I bring you to school everyday so you don't have to pay for gas."

I can't help but be confused. "W-What? Is that really what you wanted to say?"

He smiles and shakes his head shyly.

"What was it?"

"I was gonna say, what if we stopped studying, and get their attention." He gestures towards Jeno, Mark, Yunnie, Jisung, Haechan, and Renjun sitting a couple tables away from us.

I look over at them then back at Jaemin. "How?"

"Don't you have an art project due soon?"

"Yea..?"

"Do you have it?"

I nod my head and take it out of my bag. He stands up and sits next to me. He sits close to me.

"How can I help with it?"

"I mean I guess it's just coloring the rest of it, but if you want we can do that."

"Tell me whatever you need me to do to help."

I'm still confused on how this will get their attention, but I go with it.

"Just color with this color...there. Try to follow the style of the rest of the colors." I hand him a red colored pencil and point to where I want him to color.

"Done." He smiles.

We color for a minute in silence. Then he grabs his phone and hands me an earbud. I put it in my ear and we listen to music.

Before I know it the whole art project is almost finished and everyone was actually watching. Were we doing something? What were we doing to get their attention?

I think about what we're doing now. Nothing special, we're coloring. Sitting next to each other, our heads are close but that's not that big of a deal.. then I realize.

I notice that Jaemin has his arm wrapped around me and he's holding my free hand. I guess our heads are closer than I realized. I guess we are closer than I thought. There isn't an inch gap between us.